BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #20 in Eyelid Primer

• What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Carol C.
Hamilton, NJ
Well of course since it's new I have to try it!!!! Works well especially with the other #elfmakeup I got today. And yes it does keep the makeup from sitting in the creases you may have. Seriously don't want to run out of this !!!
Keerthana C.
This product is awesome!! it glides on so smoothly making the concealer look flawless. It is not oily, it drys really quickly and allows the concealer not to crease.
Brandi K.
Lolo, MT
This ok but it really made my under eye area sticky rather than hydrated . I would skip buying this product they have some good stuff but I didn't care for this one.
Rachael Z.
Clear Lake, MN
I purchased this e.lf. Hydrating Under Eye Primer since I have dark circles that I have to cover up everyday. I apply this primer before I apply my concealer and eyeshadow. It provides my delicate eye area with intense moisture making my eye area brighter and skin softer. This helps my concealer and eyeshadow stay in place all day without creasing. It works well to cover my dark circles and provides a nice base for long lasting coverage all day! Something I find helpful is to make sure to allow the primer to absorb completely before applying concealer or eyeshadow. I use this primer under e.l.f. HD Lifting Concealer which further helps to conceal and lift my eye areas for a flawless finish. I highly recommend this product if you have trouble with dark circles and creasing from concealer, eyeshadow or dry eye areas.
Erica K.
Syracuse, New York
This was super cheap but I loved it. I get dry patches under my eyes that end up showing through my foundation by the end of the day, and this stuff definitely helps. I recommend because it's frugal girl friendly!
Jessica W.
Mascoutah, IL
This helps hydrate my under eyes. I have dry skin and this helps keep my concealer from caking up under my eyes. It's very affordable. A little goes a long way there is not much in the tube but not much is needed.
Maria L.
Largo, FL
I use this product if I had a ruff night hanging with the girls it definitely takes that puffy look away from under your eyes and makes you look refreshed this is first time I used something like this and I love it
Ciera B.
I love this under we primer it works really well I have used it all over when out of my regular primer and it works very well all over as well. Great if you want travel size products. I would use this product again
Corrie M.
Does nothing for me at all. Save the money because you will be dissapointed I tried another eye cream too from Elf this has a roller ball but I didn't care for that one either. The ball pinches me under my eyes.
Liz D.
This product is very affordable, but didn't do much for me. I felt a tiny bit of hydration, but saw no lasting effects and I don't think it made my undereye look any better than it normally does. Save yourself a couple bucks and don't purchase.
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
LRose B.
Pleasant Grove, UT
I have never used primer before but have hear the benefits. Does it matter if you use an all over primer or just an eye primer?