BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #24 in Eyelid Primer

• looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when ...2 Answers
  • What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at my ...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Liz D.
Liz D.
This product is very affordable, but didn't do much for me. I felt a tiny bit of hydration, but saw no lasting effects and I don't think it made my undereye look any better than it normally does. Save yourself a couple bucks and don't purchase.
Renesha L.
Renesha L.
Gloversville, NY
So far so good very moisturizing and promising I find myself very confident in this product. It is very easy to apply and a little goes a long way. This is my first time using it and I just absolutely love it
Alex S.
Alex S.
I didn't like this product at all. I have slightly dry under eyes and I bought this to hydrate them before putting on makeup. This didn't blend into the skin at all, just sat on top and smeared around, and then when I put concealer on it make my under eyes look way worse than before.
Marta V.
Marta V.
it does a good job at priming, so I'd say this product is worth the money you spend, especially since it's so inexpensive! I will say that if you don't use moisturizer on your eyelid, this will defiantly help with dryness!
Marie Jasmine S.
Marie Jasmine S.
I am on my second bottle and Im not sure its consistently making a difference. It doesnt help my concealer last longer, but it does help it apply smoothly. It doesnt break me out and it is only $3.
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
I love this primer! It makes my skin feel smooth and soft. When I use this primer I feel like my powdered cover-up looks natural instead of it being obvious that I am wearing makeup. It is a great price for the quality of product. I would recommend this to others.
Gianna A.
Gianna A.
does not prime whatsoever. Very bad product. The whole product can be approved. The packaging is sleek and simple which is nice. I used it once but did not do its job so I would not ever buy this product or recommend it
Marnie R.
Marnie R.
York, SC
This is more of a moisturizer primer than a silicone primer. I found that my concealer went on a blended much better. Did not keep concealer out of my fine lines, but didn't expect it too.
Frankie E.
Frankie E.
Helps to spread my concealer when my under eyes are moisturizer. It does not help with the puffiness but it is amazin at giving it the hydration it needs. Will definitely recommend this.
Jenny N.
Jenny N.
This is a very inexpensive brand that is easy on the pocket so I thought I would try this for my under eye. It did work but lasted for maybe 1 hour before things began to smudge and run.
Tina B.
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Katelyn G.
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
LRose B.
LRose B.
Pleasant Grove, UT
I have never used primer before but have hear the benefits. Does it matter if you use an all over primer or just an eye primer?