BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #20 in Eyelid Primer

• What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Lauren H.
Green Lane, PA
Goes on easy and doesn't have a harsh smell. Leaves ruse feeling softer but when alllied tingles a little which isn't really my thing. I use it before foundation and feel it leaves a smoother look for under the eyes getting rid of those creases that can happen!
Maria S.
I use this under my eyes because I've notice that my concealer doesn't crease anymore and my under eyes don't look dry. So I highly recommend it and it's affordable so what do you have to lose.
Rachelle C.
Swear by this stuff. It's amazing!! First time I used it, I was hooked. I have blue eyes, so I use a lot of darker grey and brown eye shadow that tend to get dull after a few hours of wear. No with this stuff. At the end of the day, my eye makeup is still perfect. I have told all my friends and family about it and I've even got several of them hooked as well.
Sarah B.
Dallas, TX
This is exactly like the Laura mercier under eye primer that is $80(I think?) the ELF one is $6 (i think)
I love using it before concealer.
I cannot find this at the store anymore? I've looked at target, Walmart, cvs, Walgreens! If I do find it, I will buy several to stock up!
Kisha M.
Louisville, KY
I love this product it's amazing product... I'm the most sensitive under my eyes...it was given to me as a gift very easy to use ... my eyes are dry and this product helps with it was first time using I would recommend this to anyone with dry sensitive eyes
Holly V.
This is a pretty meh primer. It brightens a bit under eye, but not well enough for me to really like it. The best thing about it is the price, but unfortunately that's not enough for me to really recommend it even though I really love E.L.F. ordinarily.
Carrie K.
Hattiesburg, MS
Love this stuff! I put it on after my moisurizer and before my primer. My concealer seems to go on better without showing creases. It is easy to apply and not greasy at all. I would purchase again.e.l.f. Cosmetics Hydrating Under Eye Primer
Alex M.
I used this for awhile. It is very hydrating and helps when my undereyes are super dry. I haven't repurchased it since I ran out because I tend to just use moisterizer, but this lasted me awhile and it's only three bucks, so you really can't go wrong if you buy this.
Christina M.
Calif City, CA
I love this stuff!! Definitely does what it says! This is my first ever eye cream and I was pleasantly surprised at how much better and smoother my concealer goes on after applying this cream! The price is great! Can't go wrong with ELF products!
Vanessa C.
So far I love this product it really makes me look awake and refreshed it has made a difference and it's a must for me because I stay up late sometimes or I got out with my friends and party and stay out too late and have to go to work or school the next day and this makes me look fully rested even if I am not. But I love it
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Cassandra C.
Katy, TX
Within hours of putting on my make up I get that black smudge under My eyes. Will this primer when applied under the lash line prevent me from looking like a raccoon by lunch time? What is the best way to keep my eyeliner and mascara in place throughout the day?
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?