BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #24 in Eyelid Primer

• looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when ...2 Answers
  • What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at my ...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Carrie K.
Carrie K.
Hattiesburg, MS
Love this stuff! I put it on after my moisurizer and before my primer. My concealer seems to go on better without showing creases. It is easy to apply and not greasy at all. I would purchase again.e.l.f. Cosmetics Hydrating Under Eye Primer
Alex M.
Alex M.
I used this for awhile. It is very hydrating and helps when my undereyes are super dry. I haven't repurchased it since I ran out because I tend to just use moisterizer, but this lasted me awhile and it's only three bucks, so you really can't go wrong if you buy this.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Calif City, CA
I love this stuff!! Definitely does what it says! This is my first ever eye cream and I was pleasantly surprised at how much better and smoother my concealer goes on after applying this cream! The price is great! Can't go wrong with ELF products!
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
So far I love this product it really makes me look awake and refreshed it has made a difference and it's a must for me because I stay up late sometimes or I got out with my friends and party and stay out too late and have to go to work or school the next day and this makes me look fully rested even if I am not. But I love it
Carol C.
Carol C.
Hamilton, NJ
Well of course since it's new I have to try it!!!! Works well especially with the other #elfmakeup I got today. And yes it does keep the makeup from sitting in the creases you may have. Seriously don't want to run out of this !!!
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
I really liked the idea of this primer since my undereye is one of my primary concerns. I think the texture/consistency is similar to high end products. This was my first time to try this products. It worked but, it did irritate my skin, so I won't repurchase.
Maria L.
Maria L.
Largo, FL
I use this product if I had a ruff night hanging with the girls it definitely takes that puffy look away from under your eyes and makes you look refreshed this is first time I used something like this and I love it
Ciera B.
Ciera B.
I love this under we primer it works really well I have used it all over when out of my regular primer and it works very well all over as well. Great if you want travel size products. I would use this product again
Erica K.
Erica K.
Syracuse, New York
This was super cheap but I loved it. I get dry patches under my eyes that end up showing through my foundation by the end of the day, and this stuff definitely helps. I recommend because it's frugal girl friendly!
Corrie M.
Corrie M.
Does nothing for me at all. Save the money because you will be dissapointed I tried another eye cream too from Elf this has a roller ball but I didn't care for that one either. The ball pinches me under my eyes.
Tina B.
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Katelyn G.
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
LRose B.
LRose B.
Pleasant Grove, UT
I have never used primer before but have hear the benefits. Does it matter if you use an all over primer or just an eye primer?