BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Eyelid Primer

• What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
This is very moisturizing and feels great to apply before make up. Super affordable as well, however i feel like the pump disperses way too much. I hardly even need a pea sized amount and it puts out enough to cover my whole face.
Marlene J.
I do not feel pretty hydrated after applying this product, but I still use it in my routine when I remember so I can waste the product. I like the packaging but the product seems to just sit on my skin and does not absorb very well, I will not re-purchase.
Atenas P.
Me gusta mucho este producto, lo aplico en toda el área del ojo y eso hace que mi corrector se difumine más fácil, además de que dura por mucho más tiempo.
Tiene como un subtono Rosita/durazno y unos microbrillitos, pero al momento de difuminar se desvanecen.
Tracey Y.
I have tried many products like this and it was okay. It did not make my eyes feel any different. It was a great price but I don't know if I would say it worked. It did not have a fragrance which was nice but I do not think I will be buying it again anytime soon
Nikki A.
Surprisingly this formula is crease free formula is real! I used mine all up and never had an issue. I recommend using setting spray when finished. May smudge off if not. For the price i would buy again. Good coverage.
Mary  Idamis R.
Carolina
I suffer from severe dark circles,after tried everything,this inexpensive product not only cover smoothly, it brightens the under eye area. Pump,will be a nice feature, other than that I will recommend it to a friend!
Esther B.
Dover Foxcroft, ME
I really didn't notice any difference when using this product. In fact; I found that it made my eyes sting even when applied near them, so I don't think I would use this again. Great price, just not the product for me.
juliana s.
Coosa, GA
I love this under eye primer for so many reasons! It helps my under eyes look refreshed and new! It is easy to apply and blend, and for me it helped to hide my pores under my eyes, but it works differently for everyone! I recommend trying it if you want to see what it is like, or you have dark circles underneath your eyes!
Jessica C.
I love e.l.f. products. They are super affordable, easy to find and have a huge selection. This Hydrating under eye primer is affordable and works pretty well for the price. Great for a beginner or to add to any collection.
Shahadah E.
This product works amazingly! It is super inexpensive. My under eyes instantly sag when I apply any makeup so this product helps to tighten and depuff them. This works great for all skin types. Can find at target
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Carol J.
Does this product help with preventing concealer with creasing under the eyes? This is a constant struggle no matter what concealer I use. I recently started using a better eye cream but it is still so frustrating. Anyone else have this issue? Does this product help???
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Katelyn G.
Columbia , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?