BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #24 in Eyelid Primer

• looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when ...2 Answers
  • What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at my ...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Wyckoff, NJ
Love this. Keeps bags and dark spots at bay especially under eyes. Brightens and leaves skin looking radiant. Helps wake me up when its time to put makeup on as well. Not expensive. Has a little pump so it gets the perfect amount each time. Would recommend and buy again.
Sofia T.
Sofia T.
Ardmore, PA
Im not really sure that this does much in terms of priming but i do like it for hydration under my makeup, especially if I'm using a concealer that tends to be drying. its easy to use and apply and I like that it has a pump. I like the product for the price point and I would recommend
amanda f.
amanda f.
It isn't a product I can day did or didn't eork for me. My eye area isn't typically dry and I sometimes have issues with creasing. I didn't see or feel much of a difference. So I can't say yes or no.
Tara R.
Tara R.
Valdosta, GA
I love this eye primer! I use this on a daily basis and it literally keeps my eyes looking flawless through out the day! I use one little sprits for both eye lids and it covers very well! Make sure it is dry before you apply eyeshadow because it can look "cakey"
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Wilmington , DE
I really love this product it does exactly what it says and really hydrates my under eyes. I actually prime my dry spots of my face as well because it just works so well on my dryness. It's also feels really light on the skin which is great
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Green Lane, PA
Goes on easy and doesn't have a harsh smell. Leaves ruse feeling softer but when alllied tingles a little which isn't really my thing. I use it before foundation and feel it leaves a smoother look for under the eyes getting rid of those creases that can happen!
Rachelle C.
Rachelle C.
Swear by this stuff. It's amazing!! First time I used it, I was hooked. I have blue eyes, so I use a lot of darker grey and brown eye shadow that tend to get dull after a few hours of wear. No with this stuff. At the end of the day, my eye makeup is still perfect. I have told all my friends and family about it and I've even got several of them hooked as well.
Kisha M.
Kisha M.
Louisville, KY
I love this product it's amazing product... I'm the most sensitive under my eyes...it was given to me as a gift very easy to use ... my eyes are dry and this product helps with it was first time using I would recommend this to anyone with dry sensitive eyes
Holly V.
Holly V.
This is a pretty meh primer. It brightens a bit under eye, but not well enough for me to really like it. The best thing about it is the price, but unfortunately that's not enough for me to really recommend it even though I really love E.L.F. ordinarily.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Dallas, TX
This is exactly like the Laura mercier under eye primer that is $80(I think?) the ELF one is $6 (i think)
I love using it before concealer.
I cannot find this at the store anymore? I've looked at target, Walmart, cvs, Walgreens! If I do find it, I will buy several to stock up!
Tina B.
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Katelyn G.
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
LRose B.
LRose B.
Pleasant Grove, UT
I have never used primer before but have hear the benefits. Does it matter if you use an all over primer or just an eye primer?