BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #20 in Eyelid Primer

• What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Chelsea P.
San Diego , CA
DUPE ALERT! This is a dupe for the smash box hydrating under eye formula. Only... Get this the packaging is actually better. The elf product comes in a pump and smash box comes in a tube which as you near the end is difficult to get product out of. Both products are pink gels. The elf formula is slightly wetter than the smash box but they dry the same. You will end up waiting a bit for the elf one to dry so I recommend applying this FIRST before other primers to give it enough time to dry. The wetness of the product also means a little goes pretty far.

Now for what this does. It increases the coverage of your under eye concealer/ brightener and helps prevent creasing.

Only downside is a little too much product comes out with a pump. I will need to be a bit careful to conserve. It's not the elf products are expensive its that they just sell so quickly they can be difficult to find. To purchase this I had to go to two different stores.
Priscilla B.
Manhattan, KS
I have fine lines under my eyes and sometimes concealers don't work as I want to. I bought this at my college convenience store and I found it really work. I felt that my fine lines were blurry and were less noticeable. I like this product and for me it works well.
Cheyanne W.
I love this product so much! It only takes a little bit to do the job. Moisturizers beautifully with no sticky or oily residue. Can be used on top of eye cream or by itself! I put this on before I put my under eye concealer on and it helps to keep my eye from getting dry.
This does not prevent creasing, but I don't mind!
Riza R.
Fort Wayne , IN
I love this primer since it is clear. It also takes away the oily base on my face leaving my face feel refreshed & natural looking. It is really easy to apply. All it takes is a pea size squirt per eye!!
Jane T.
Chandler, AZ
Feels smooth and moisturizing under the eye, great to plump the under eye skin area before applying concealer or foundation. Great price $4. Also use it around other areas on face that need moisturizing. Would definitely buy again, can't beat the price!
Megan B.
Valparaiso, IN
Honestly, this product didn't work for me. After a week of use I stopped using the product. I put it on before my makeup once a day. Possibly, great for someone who doesn't wear makeup often or use to high end brands. The formula needs to be improved and would not buy again.
Sofia T.
Ardmore, PA
Im not really sure that this does much in terms of priming but i do like it for hydration under my makeup, especially if I'm using a concealer that tends to be drying. its easy to use and apply and I like that it has a pump. I like the product for the price point and I would recommend
Nikki T.
Wyckoff, NJ
Love this. Keeps bags and dark spots at bay especially under eyes. Brightens and leaves skin looking radiant. Helps wake me up when its time to put makeup on as well. Not expensive. Has a little pump so it gets the perfect amount each time. Would recommend and buy again.
amanda f.
It isn't a product I can day did or didn't eork for me. My eye area isn't typically dry and I sometimes have issues with creasing. I didn't see or feel much of a difference. So I can't say yes or no.
Miranda L.
Philadelphia, PA
I really love this product it does exactly what it says and really hydrates my under eyes. I actually prime my dry spots of my face as well because it just works so well on my dryness. It's also feels really light on the skin which is great
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Cassandra C.
Katy, TX
Within hours of putting on my make up I get that black smudge under My eyes. Will this primer when applied under the lash line prevent me from looking like a raccoon by lunch time? What is the best way to keep my eyeliner and mascara in place throughout the day?
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?