BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #24 in Eyelid Primer

• looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when ...2 Answers
  • What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at my ...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
RoseūüĆö K.
RoseūüĆö K.
Crosby
I haven't had any problems so far with this primer but I will say it is hydrating and feels nice on the skin. it doesn't feel as nice as the urban decay primer but this does feel nice. when you apply it , it sorta feels sticky and I honestly like that and feel like it keeps things on nicer and longer. I don't think its a holy grail, but it is a nice product
Brittney R.
Brittney R.
This product definitely helps plump the area under my eyes where dark circles tend to set in. It is very creamy, with a pinkish tint to it. I love the way it applies, and it's not heavy either. I use this under my regular makeup and it does a lovely job of helping keep my concealer in place and lasting. The price is also very attractive.
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
San Diego , CA
DUPE ALERT! This is a dupe for the smash box hydrating under eye formula. Only... Get this the packaging is actually better. The elf product comes in a pump and smash box comes in a tube which as you near the end is difficult to get product out of. Both products are pink gels. The elf formula is slightly wetter than the smash box but they dry the same. You will end up waiting a bit for the elf one to dry so I recommend applying this FIRST before other primers to give it enough time to dry. The wetness of the product also means a little goes pretty far.

Now for what this does. It increases the coverage of your under eye concealer/ brightener and helps prevent creasing.

Only downside is a little too much product comes out with a pump. I will need to be a bit careful to conserve. It's not the elf products are expensive its that they just sell so quickly they can be difficult to find. To purchase this I had to go to two different stores.
Cheyanne W.
Cheyanne W.
I love this product so much! It only takes a little bit to do the job. Moisturizers beautifully with no sticky or oily residue. Can be used on top of eye cream or by itself! I put this on before I put my under eye concealer on and it helps to keep my eye from getting dry.
This does not prevent creasing, but I don't mind!
Aveen H.
Aveen H.
Just got this in the mail a couple days ago and I have used it once so far before my makeup and I do notice a difference. My ubdereyes are definitely more hydrated and if makes my concealer look a little better and less dry. I have to keep testing it out to see if I will continue to like it.
Tammi M.
Tammi M.
Quincy, MA
I was hesitant to try this, wondering if this would just be a waste of time. But it wasn't It really did help keep the concealer from creasing. Worked well to hide fine lines. Felt moisturizing and light, not heavy. Wish it came in a bigger size but for the price, just get a couple.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Lynden, WA
Elf has done it again! I will never complain about their prices and so far they have not done any wrong on any of their products! I constantly grab for an elf products if available at the store whenever I'm purchasing make up products! So moisturizing and keeps my under eye area hydrated.
Shantal M.
Shantal M.
Nebraska City
Elf it's a pretty cheap brand so you get what you pay for . Repeatedly used it so I have experience using it . I bought it at Walmart or drug store usually. Yes lots of room for improvements like the textured . And for some people yes because they have different face types.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Valparaiso, IN
Honestly, this product didn't work for me. After a week of use I stopped using the product. I put it on before my makeup once a day. Possibly, great for someone who doesn't wear makeup often or use to high end brands. The formula needs to be improved and would not buy again.
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Wyckoff, NJ
Love this. Keeps bags and dark spots at bay especially under eyes. Brightens and leaves skin looking radiant. Helps wake me up when its time to put makeup on as well. Not expensive. Has a little pump so it gets the perfect amount each time. Would recommend and buy again.
Tina B.
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Katelyn G.
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
LRose B.
LRose B.
Pleasant Grove, UT
I have never used primer before but have hear the benefits. Does it matter if you use an all over primer or just an eye primer?