BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #20 in Eyelid Primer

• What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Allie R.
Tifton, GA
This primer works great! Really does a great job, especially for the price. It helps to hide pores and makes the rest of my face makeup set better on my face. Not much sun protection, so would probably work better for someone who works inside during the day or for going out at night. I will most likely continue using this product and I bought it at my local Walmart!
Maria M.
West Nyack, NY
It's super affordable and hydrates my under eye area really well. I use a lot of different hydrating products in the winter because my skin is super dry and this is one of them. This primer gives my under eyes the perfect base for concealer and highlighting. Even after baking I don't feel dried out or flakey and I've definitely noticed a difference when it comes to applying my makeup.
Cydnie B.
Chandler, AZ
I had never used an under eye primer before this one. I originally purchased it mistaking it for an eyelid primer... lol! I did use it under my eyes once I found out what it really was. I wasn't a huge fan. My undereyes don't typically crease and aren't dry so this didn't do much for me. It also seemed quite tacky and hard to rub into the skin.
Ashley G.
Olive Branch , MS
My 30 year old under eye absolutely loves and needed this product! This under Eye primer hydrates my dry skin and keeps my Concealer smooth, crease, cakey, and flake free. It comes in a sleek black container with a pump. Applies just like a normal primer. Not exactly a matte primer, but you don't want a matte primer on super dry skin anyways. I will continue to purchase this product because for the price and quality, you cannot beat it.
Natyra C.
I enjoy this product. A little bit goes a long way. I use this whenever I remember and I do see a difference. My friend actually got this for me, but I would repurchase this. It is worth the price and does what it claims. You do have to wait a little for it to dry but it doesn't take very long. This has helped reduce or remove creasing when I use concealer that are known for creasing. Great to use as a primer for thicker concealers.
Eileen K.
Brooklyn, NY
The low price point is what made my give this a shot, but you know what?  It's excellent!  It's a very light formula so you don't have to worry about building up too much product under your eye.  It does a great job of just giving a little extra hydration and plumpness to the under eye.  I don't know that it makes my concealers last longer, but they definitely go on smoother.  I'll buy this again!
Moni P.
Vacaville, CA
I am a huge Elf fan, but feel like this product did not work well. I see a lot of positive reviews on this and wonder if I got a bad batch of it. It did nothing for my under eye. The concealer/makeup I used continued to crack and and dry up my under eye. It as a bit unfortunate for me. I may go out and buy another one to test out again.

Follow up review to come...
Estee O.
Durham, NH
I always look like i havent slept in days so i like to use this product under my eyes often and i really like it. I use a whole bunch of different products but this is one of my favorites. It hydrates right under my eye and i actually look like a functioning human again
Erin K.
Portland, OR
My search for a great primer for cheap stops with this. ELF once again delivers with their skin care line. It goes on light and smooth and really helps keep my concealer going all day. Try it! #E.L.F.cosmetics
Kayla H.
Lynden, WA
Elf has done it again! I will never complain about their prices and so far they have not done any wrong on any of their products! I constantly grab for an elf products if available at the store whenever I'm purchasing make up products! So moisturizing and keeps my under eye area hydrated.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Cassandra C.
Katy, TX
Within hours of putting on my make up I get that black smudge under My eyes. Will this primer when applied under the lash line prevent me from looking like a raccoon by lunch time? What is the best way to keep my eyeliner and mascara in place throughout the day?
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?