BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Eyelid Primer

• What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Anya J.
Lincoln, NE
I got this product because I was curious after liking a Smashbox under eye primer. I don't found that this did as much as that primer. It doesn't really do all that much for me, so I would probably not but it again. I appreciate that it is inexpensive to try out, though.
Jamie B.
Visalia, CA
I do not recommend. Not only did the little squirt thing break on my first use but it irritated my skin and made my makeup look patchy and grainy. I will not be buying this product again. Unfortunately because the price was great.
Shannon A.
Choctaw, OK
Dang no more stars.. This is my all time favorite of primers... Feels nice and don't let makeup slid all over your face after a few hours.. All of the primers ELF has are great I have each one of them and for the price I'm all in.
Valerie b.
Largo, FL
My eyes are like always tired. It seems as though no matter how much or how little I sleep it doesn't really change the appearance of my eye "bag" area- I really see a difference when I use this primer before applying my make up.
Krista W.
Uniontown, PA
Horrible. Does nothing. Would never buy again even tho it's inexpensive. I was disappointed with this product. It did not hydrate my hydrate my under eyes at all. I couldn't believe how many people loved this product so of course I had to try :( sadly I wish I didn't
Candice J.
This was okay for me I noticed it wore off in about 4 hours. I also am skeptical about how much product is in the container because it tends to run out quickly. In a pinch, yes but as for everyday this product doesn't hold up.
Julie S.
Easy to use and no clean up? Count me in. Plus it's cheap. Surprisingly effective, and I did notice everything in the under eye area staying put longer than usual. Would totally buy again! I do love e.l.f. as my affordable option ;)
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
This is very moisturizing and feels great to apply before make up. Super affordable as well, however i feel like the pump disperses way too much. I hardly even need a pea sized amount and it puts out enough to cover my whole face.
Jamie C.
For a very cheap price like all their other products, this is a great quick and easy primer to use. It doesn't seem to crease like some there primers do with shadows. Over all this is a very good product for any type of lid
Marlene J.
I do not feel pretty hydrated after applying this product, but I still use it in my routine when I remember so I can waste the product. I like the packaging but the product seems to just sit on my skin and does not absorb very well, I will not re-purchase.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Katelyn G.
Columbia , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
What would you rate this 1-10?