BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Eyelid Primer

• What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Erin K.
Portland, OR
My search for a great primer for cheap stops with this. ELF once again delivers with their skin care line. It goes on light and smooth and really helps keep my concealer going all day. Try it! #E.L.F.cosmetics
Anaeliza M.
I never even considered using an under eye primer until bI saw ELF had one so I had to try it because I've become an ELF junkie. A lot of their products are my go-to's every day even with all the other brands I have. The quality on most of their products are amazing and at such a great price.
Katherine P.
Loveland, CO
I really enjoyed using this project, the only bad thing that I can say about it is that with oily skin it happened to feel oily under my eyes a few hours after applying the product. It works well with other products and makeup but I did end up stopping use of the product because of the oily side effect.
Maria V.
I normally use Urban Decay's primer potion on my lids and under my eyes, but because of the dryness under my eyes from the cold temps I haven't been able to (it's not super moisturizing so it causes every line to show when your skin is dry). This is a great product in my opinion. It does moisturize because after a couple days of using it, my under eyes are not dry anymore. My concealer did crease almost immediately after being applied, but I just blended it back in and it didn't happen again. My makeup stays in place and lasts all day. For $3, I think it's worth it!
Cherise W.
ELF has some very good products, However this product did not work the best for me. I have dry skin, so it left a kind of film that was undereye was not used to making it hard to wear concealer. I love elf, so I will get other products, but I will try something natural for my undereye like cucumbers
Jessica M.
Piru, CA
I have never heard or seen e.l.f cosmetics till ny mother in law brought home a few products from it. I tried out this e.l.f Hydrating Under Eye Primer and it worked wonders! I use other brands but this is usually my go to when i'm a little low on cash. But it works just as good as all the other brands, definetly recommend this product and brand!
Alyssa J.
Las Vegas, NV
This is amazing for the price. It made my under eye area look so much better. If it is an early morning and you have bags underneath your eyes, this will def work and make it look a lot brighter. It is great on all skin types, even oily ones like mine. I would def buy this product again.
Luz Paola M.
I love using this first whenever I have some special event, it helps my makeup last longer, it is easy to apply, stays hydrated this delicate part of the skin and the case is cute and glamorous. Love Matte Finish.I would use again. Great price and quality.
Laura V.
Use it every time I put on makeup it really helps the concealer go smoothly under my eyes...I kind of think of this as an eye cream more than a primer but it's a great product for $3...it makes my under eye makeup look nice
Emily R.
For the price, this item is a steal! My under eyes really felt refreshed when I used this and it also helped my makeup stay and look nice all day, 2which is great because normally my under eyes get kind of dry and the makeup starts to fade
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Katelyn G.
Columbia , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
What would you rate this 1-10?