BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #20 in Eyelid Primer

• What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Kate M.
Dallas, TX
I love this product! I actually use this primer on my entire face. It matches my skin tone well and does a great job of preparing my face (and under eye area) for make up. I have brown eyes. I definitely intend to buy more of this product whenever I run out.
Liz M.
Chapel Hill, NC
This primer is awesome. First of all, it smells really nice, which is a plus. It helps to hydrate under my eyes and keep that skin nice and healthy, plus my eye makeup adheres to it with no problem. I would recommend this to anybody.
Tina R.
Middletown, NY
At first I thought this was a primer for my eye lids. When I finally read it and used it I feel in life with it! Great value many would appreciate this products brought this a Christmas tree shop def will buy again once I run out
Hunter H.
This primer is my favorite! I love all e.l.f. products!! Their eye primer isn't too sticky, and it is very moisturizing. I can see my bags under my eyes disappearing and virtually gone after i use the product and finish applying the rest of my e.l.f. cosmetics!
Gabriela Z.
Vancouver, WA
This is my to go under eye primer. As a panda (big dark circles), I need to use concealer all the time. And this primer helps by hydrating the area prior to the concealer application. I also love how affordable elf is.
Kristen T.
I really liked the idea of this primer since my undereye is one of my primary concerns. I think the texture/consistency is similar to high end products. This was my first time to try this products. It worked but, it did irritate my skin, so I won't repurchase.
Allison H.
A product that is not found often! Excellent idea as creasing under the eye is a huge problem! Has green tea which creates a refreshing tingle, please don't stop making this!! Oh, and did I mention it's only $3?!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
It works pretty well. I AM SATISFIED! Especially considering how cheap it was. Be sure to follow up with e.l.f. HD Undereye Concealer Setting Powder with Brush
Leslie A.
Denver
I didn't notice a difference when I used this. My makeup appeared the same as before I used it. Not to say it isn't a good product, I just didn't see a difference
Cara F.
Bentonville
This product works well.  It really feels good in the morning when my eyes are puffy.  Great value good price. This was my first time to purchase.
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
LRose B.
Pleasant Grove, UT
I have never used primer before but have hear the benefits. Does it matter if you use an all over primer or just an eye primer?