BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #24 in Eyelid Primer

• looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when ...2 Answers
  • What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at my ...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Katie B.
Katie B.
Been neglecting this product and I really like it so I need to use it more!
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Shrewsbury, MA
I looove this stuff. I have quite a few fine lines under my eyes sadly and this really helps. It keeps the area moisturized. dry under eyes are a big reason why concealers crease. If you use a good eye cream it may not be worth it but at only $3, it doesn't hurt to try. I've gotten many, many uses as you only need a small amount. I bring it up on my eyelid as well but if you have oily lids I wouldn't. I definitely notice when I don't use it. Just make sure it goes on before your foundation. I know it sounds silly but if you do your concealer after foundation sometimes you might forget.
Maria M.
Maria M.
West Nyack, NY
It's super affordable and hydrates my under eye area really well. I use a lot of different hydrating products in the winter because my skin is super dry and this is one of them. This primer gives my under eyes the perfect base for concealer and highlighting. Even after baking I don't feel dried out or flakey and I've definitely noticed a difference when it comes to applying my makeup.
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Bakersfield
I had this but now I can not seem to find it anywhere . I lost mine while on vacation and cant seem to find it in store to repurchase .It was a great price and an amazing under eye primer that blurred out the discoloration from lack of sleep . As soon as I can find it again I will be purchasing another one . I have a handful of friends and my sister who use the same one and also have the complaint that it is a hard to find Elf product . If you see this BUY IT!
Cydnie B.
Cydnie B.
Chandler, AZ
I had never used an under eye primer before this one. I originally purchased it mistaking it for an eyelid primer... lol! I did use it under my eyes once I found out what it really was. I wasn't a huge fan. My undereyes don't typically crease and aren't dry so this didn't do much for me. It also seemed quite tacky and hard to rub into the skin.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Olive Branch, MS
My 30 year old under eye absolutely loves and needed this product! This under Eye primer hydrates my dry skin and keeps my Concealer smooth, crease, cakey, and flake free. It comes in a sleek black container with a pump. Applies just like a normal primer. Not exactly a matte primer, but you don't want a matte primer on super dry skin anyways. I will continue to purchase this product because for the price and quality, you cannot beat it.
Natyra C.
Natyra C.
I enjoy this product. A little bit goes a long way. I use this whenever I remember and I do see a difference. My friend actually got this for me, but I would repurchase this. It is worth the price and does what it claims. You do have to wait a little for it to dry but it doesn't take very long. This has helped reduce or remove creasing when I use concealer that are known for creasing. Great to use as a primer for thicker concealers.
Selena M.
Selena M.
Hartman
I would like to begin by saying that I had adore their prices are sensational with nice quality products. I received this primer as a gift and fell in love with it it really helped moisturize and set my foundation properly. It doesn't quite compete with high-end primers however it is definitely in the race and is it a sensational product for the price. Would recommend to my beauty gurus on a budget.
Eileen K.
Eileen K.
Brooklyn, NY
The low price point is what made my give this a shot, but you know what?  It's excellent!  It's a very light formula so you don't have to worry about building up too much product under your eye.  It does a great job of just giving a little extra hydration and plumpness to the under eye.  I don't know that it makes my concealers last longer, but they definitely go on smoother.  I'll buy this again!
Moni P.
Moni P.
Vacaville, CA
I am a huge Elf fan, but feel like this product did not work well. I see a lot of positive reviews on this and wonder if I got a bad batch of it. It did nothing for my under eye. The concealer/makeup I used continued to crack and and dry up my under eye. It as a bit unfortunate for me. I may go out and buy another one to test out again.

Follow up review to come...
Tina B.
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Katelyn G.
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
LRose B.
LRose B.
Pleasant Grove, UT
I have never used primer before but have hear the benefits. Does it matter if you use an all over primer or just an eye primer?