BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #24 in Eyelid Primer

• looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when ...2 Answers
  • What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at my ...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
sequoia m.
sequoia m.
Crandall, TX
This is great I love it so much and it's great to use on a daily use to hydrate under the eyes
Dana C.
Dana C.
I love this and it feels so good going on! It works very well and my makeup stays on longer.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
boardman , OH
Awesome primer. Its very affordable and it works really good! Great bargain for the price!!
Gabriella S.
Gabriella S.
Glendale, AZ
It's wonderful. It sets on my skin easily, quickly and helps cover the bags under my eyes.
tiffany p.
tiffany p.
Works good and very refreshing and really good price and good brand it does hydrate good
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Valrico, FL
Haven't tried to get a fear of you so far kind of like it will update afternoon more use
amber n.
amber n.
Riverside, CA
Absolutely love this not a thick formula super easy to apply and a really great price
Sabrina K.
Sabrina K.
Odessa, TX
LOVED IT!
Since i started using it my face isnt dry.
It is extremely easy to apply!
Deshelle W.
Deshelle W.
Round rock , TX
I have dry skin , this under eye primer helped my skin look more refreshing !
Erin K.
Erin K.
Low price, high quality. To summarize. it's my favorite for its price range.
Tina B.
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Katelyn G.
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
LRose B.
LRose B.
Pleasant Grove, UT
I have never used primer before but have hear the benefits. Does it matter if you use an all over primer or just an eye primer?