BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Eyelid Primer

• What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Allie R.
Tifton, GA
This primer works great! Really does a great job, especially for the price. It helps to hide pores and makes the rest of my face makeup set better on my face. Not much sun protection, so would probably work better for someone who works inside during the day or for going out at night. I will most likely continue using this product and I bought it at my local Walmart!
Nicole C.
Shrewsbury, MA
I looove this stuff. I have quite a few fine lines under my eyes sadly and this really helps. It keeps the area moisturized. dry under eyes are a big reason why concealers crease. If you use a good eye cream it may not be worth it but at only $3, it doesn't hurt to try. I've gotten many, many uses as you only need a small amount. I bring it up on my eyelid as well but if you have oily lids I wouldn't. I definitely notice when I don't use it. Just make sure it goes on before your foundation. I know it sounds silly but if you do your concealer after foundation sometimes you might forget.
Britt S.
Cleveland, OH
This hydrating primer is awesome. It gets rid of the bags under my eyes and looks better every day I use it. It says clear but comes out pink. It does however go on clear so that's not really a problem. I use it everyday and love it.
sheila o.
Riverside, CA
i do not like this item for the following reasons:
1. it is clear and does not really work for dark skins which makes me wonder if it even works for dark circles under any skin
2. it is not very hydrating but then again it is a drug store product
3.i do not like how it feels like a gel but it is in between gel like feeling and lotion feeling
Zoey D.
I have very dry undereyes, and find that most concealers crease horribly. I've tried using face primer and eye primer under my eyes, but neither made any difference. However, this product actually worked! It kept my undereyes from creasing or looking crepey. It looked better when I set the concealer with powder, but I didn't find it absolutely necessary. Overall, I was very pleased with this product and would definitely repurchase when I run out!
Ms Josie L.
I was amazed. If you are older and have crinkly skin this is the answer to your prayers, it will keep everything where it should be. Instead of seeing your make up fall down your face! Primers also excellent to fix any fallout spots or a place where he made a mistake, instead of redoing your whole entire face. #GlamGloGal
Paige D.
Lithonia, GA
This primer really helps me get rid of the appearance of dark circles, my main area of concern. It's not too thick and my skin absorbs it well. I use this right before I use concealer or foundation. I would recommend this product to others since it gets the job done at such a great price!
Vilma V.
I am very impressed with this under eye primer. Not only does it hydrate, but it prevents your foundation from sinking into your fine lines. This is a plus consider as a woman in my forties. Highly recommend it. And it's only $3! Amazing!
Amanda P.
East Palatka, FL
I do really like this undereye primer. I have a few fine lines under my eyes that are visible even with concealer, but they are minimized when I use this undereye primer. It has no scent, which is nice, and as long as I let it dry before applying concealer, it works well. The price is great!
Estee O.
Durham, NH
I always look like i havent slept in days so i like to use this product under my eyes often and i really like it. I use a whole bunch of different products but this is one of my favorites. It hydrates right under my eye and i actually look like a functioning human again
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Katelyn G.
Columbia , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
What would you rate this 1-10?