BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #20 in Eyelid Primer

• What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
RoseūüĆö K.
Crosby, TX
I haven't had any problems so far with this primer but I will say it is hydrating and feels nice on the skin. it doesn't feel as nice as the urban decay primer but this does feel nice. when you apply it , it sorta feels sticky and I honestly like that and feel like it keeps things on nicer and longer. I don't think its a holy grail, but it is a nice product
Dani M.
bellingham, WA
this has drastically helped hydrate my crazy dry wrinkled under eye skin! seriously within a few uses i can put on concealer with no fear of the cracked cakey look we all know and hate! comes in a very cute sleek little tube and one pump is more than enough for both eyes, such fair pricing i love elf so much. return and forever customer i highly recommend!
Brittney R.
This product definitely helps plump the area under my eyes where dark circles tend to set in. It is very creamy, with a pinkish tint to it. I love the way it applies, and it's not heavy either. I use this under my regular makeup and it does a lovely job of helping keep my concealer in place and lasting. The price is also very attractive.
Nicole C.
Shrewsbury, MA
I looove this stuff. I have quite a few fine lines under my eyes sadly and this really helps. It keeps the area moisturized. dry under eyes are a big reason why concealers crease. If you use a good eye cream it may not be worth it but at only $3, it doesn't hurt to try. I've gotten many, many uses as you only need a small amount. I bring it up on my eyelid as well but if you have oily lids I wouldn't. I definitely notice when I don't use it. Just make sure it goes on before your foundation. I know it sounds silly but if you do your concealer after foundation sometimes you might forget.
Aveen H.
Just got this in the mail a couple days ago and I have used it once so far before my makeup and I do notice a difference. My ubdereyes are definitely more hydrated and if makes my concealer look a little better and less dry. I have to keep testing it out to see if I will continue to like it.
Tammi M.
Quincy, MA
I was hesitant to try this, wondering if this would just be a waste of time. But it wasn't It really did help keep the concealer from creasing. Worked well to hide fine lines. Felt moisturizing and light, not heavy. Wish it came in a bigger size but for the price, just get a couple.
Xochitl R.
Chino
This product helps my under eye keep very moisturized, therefore helps my foundation not cake up under my eyes. I used this product every time before I apply my makeup to as part of prepping my skin.  It is very easy to use and very affordable. I would buy it again for sure.
Shantal M.
Nebraska City
Elf it's a pretty cheap brand so you get what you pay for . Repeatedly used it so I have experience using it . I bought it at Walmart or drug store usually. Yes lots of room for improvements like the textured . And for some people yes because they have different face types.
Tara R.
I love this eye primer! I use this on a daily basis and it literally keeps my eyes looking flawless through out the day! I use one little sprits for both eye lids and it covers very well! Make sure it is dry before you apply eyeshadow because it can look "cakey"
Victoria N.
Gainesville, VA
Ive been using this a few months... so far so good! It has a nice texture and smells pretty good. It makes my dark circles look a little less noticeable and makes the puffiness go away just a tad. Although, this is more of a lotion for your face than a primer.
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
LRose B.
Pleasant Grove, UT
I have never used primer before but have hear the benefits. Does it matter if you use an all over primer or just an eye primer?