BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Eyelid Primer

• What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Candice R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is perfect for someone who's under eyes are starting to get slightly drier as they age (like me). It's not super, extremely hydrating but it gives just enough to keep my under eyes from looking dry and cakey. I don't know that it would work as well for someone with extremely dry under eyes. I use a heavy eye cream and then I apply this under my eye after my foundation and before my concealer and it seems to work great. And for $3 you literally can't beat it!! Invest in a good eye cream and use this for makeup application! e.l.f. Cosmetics Hydrating Under Eye Primer
Megan K.
Pepperell
Beauty Junkie Expert
An amazing primer that makes my eyeshadow last all day long. The consistency is great not oily at all. It applies amazingly and lasts all day. It compares to all the other high end eye primers and I love it. Would buy again and would recommend to a friend.
Victoria B.
Bakersfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had this but now I can not seem to find it anywhere . I lost mine while on vacation and cant seem to find it in store to repurchase .It was a great price and an amazing under eye primer that blurred out the discoloration from lack of sleep . As soon as I can find it again I will be purchasing another one . I have a handful of friends and my sister who use the same one and also have the complaint that it is a hard to find Elf product . If you see this BUY IT!
RoseūüĆö K.
Crosby, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't had any problems so far with this primer but I will say it is hydrating and feels nice on the skin. it doesn't feel as nice as the urban decay primer but this does feel nice. when you apply it , it sorta feels sticky and I honestly like that and feel like it keeps things on nicer and longer. I don't think its a holy grail, but it is a nice product
Dani M.
Bellingham, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
this has drastically helped hydrate my crazy dry wrinkled under eye skin! seriously within a few uses i can put on concealer with no fear of the cracked cakey look we all know and hate! comes in a very cute sleek little tube and one pump is more than enough for both eyes, such fair pricing i love elf so much. return and forever customer i highly recommend!
Aveen H.
Just got this in the mail a couple days ago and I have used it once so far before my makeup and I do notice a difference. My ubdereyes are definitely more hydrated and if makes my concealer look a little better and less dry. I have to keep testing it out to see if I will continue to like it.
Xochitl R.
Chino, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product helps my under eye keep very moisturized, therefore helps my foundation not cake up under my eyes. I used this product every time before I apply my makeup to as part of prepping my skin.  It is very easy to use and very affordable. I would buy it again for sure.
Victoria N.
Gainesville, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive been using this a few months... so far so good! It has a nice texture and smells pretty good. It makes my dark circles look a little less noticeable and makes the puffiness go away just a tad. Although, this is more of a lotion for your face than a primer.
Kate M.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! I actually use this primer on my entire face. It matches my skin tone well and does a great job of preparing my face (and under eye area) for make up. I have brown eyes. I definitely intend to buy more of this product whenever I run out.
Brittany F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this online at ulta and I have to admit I really like it. It's cheap so that's a plus but i have to use so much to cover my bags that this primer really helps!
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Carol J.
Does this product help with preventing concealer with creasing under the eyes? This is a constant struggle no matter what concealer I use. I recently started using a better eye cream but it is still so frustrating. Anyone else have this issue? Does this product help???