BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #20 in Eyelid Primer

• What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Xenia A.
Long Beach, CA
This is unexpectedly amazing. I was looking for an under eye cream to wear under makeup because they were looking dry and sad. so I tried this and it's really changed things for me because of how much more alive my under eyes are. there's no color which I wouldn't mind if there was a yellow tone to it for my purple veins, but it's good so it doesn't give a white cast on darker skin tones (I'm incredibly pale) and the fact that it's $3? yes lord amen hallelujah I'm sold for life
Zoey D.
I have very dry undereyes, and find that most concealers crease horribly. I've tried using face primer and eye primer under my eyes, but neither made any difference. However, this product actually worked! It kept my undereyes from creasing or looking crepey. It looked better when I set the concealer with powder, but I didn't find it absolutely necessary. Overall, I was very pleased with this product and would definitely repurchase when I run out!
Katherine P.
Loveland , CO
I really enjoyed using this project, the only bad thing that I can say about it is that with oily skin it happened to feel oily under my eyes a few hours after applying the product. It works well with other products and makeup but I did end up stopping use of the product because of the oily side effect.
Alyssa J.
Las Vegas, NV
This is amazing for the price. It made my under eye area look so much better. If it is an early morning and you have bags underneath your eyes, this will def work and make it look a lot brighter. It is great on all skin types, even oily ones like mine. I would def buy this product again.
Anya J.
Lincoln, NE
I got this product because I was curious after liking a Smashbox under eye primer. I don't found that this did as much as that primer. It doesn't really do all that much for me, so I would probably not but it again. I appreciate that it is inexpensive to try out, though.
Krista W.
Uniontown, PA
Horrible. Does nothing. Would never buy again even tho it's inexpensive. I was disappointed with this product. It did not hydrate my hydrate my under eyes at all. I couldn't believe how many people loved this product so of course I had to try :( sadly I wish I didn't
Jenny L.
Sheboygan, WI
This is one of my must have on product. This is a thin formula and it suppose to fill in your lines. Also help makes your undereye feeling fresh and awake! I don't really see this at stores so i guess their website is where you can find this item. Very affordable
Makeup J.
Las Vegas, NV
I really love this stuff, I dab a little more under my eyes before I put on my concealer and my concealer does not look cakey at all n it keeps my under eye hydrated!! E.L.F is one of the best drug store products in the game and it's super duper affordable!!!
Luz Paola M.
I love using this first whenever I have some special event, it helps my makeup last longer, it is easy to apply, stays hydrated this delicate part of the skin and the case is cute and glamorous. Love Matte Finish.I would use again. Great price and quality.
Kelsie B.
Saginaw, TX
I bought this on a whim hoping that it would help with the creasing that happens under my eyes. I wasn't exactly pleased with this. I've tried using it multiple times and I just don't see that it does anything to help my under eyes . I wouldn't recommend.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Cassandra C.
Katy, TX
Within hours of putting on my make up I get that black smudge under My eyes. Will this primer when applied under the lash line prevent me from looking like a raccoon by lunch time? What is the best way to keep my eyeliner and mascara in place throughout the day?
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?