BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #24 in Eyelid Primer

• looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when ...2 Answers
  • What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at my ...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Lolita L.
Lolita L.
Wichita , KS
I will say that this product does feel hydrating alone and smells okay but after applying my concealer I noticed that the concealer just looked cakey. You know when you apply too much product under the eye area and your concealer starts coming off in some areas? Thats what happens with this even if I apply the smallest amount. I just use eyeshadow primer underneath the eyes and I've noticed it helps with concealer. I did see that some girls just use this at night to hydrate. I think I will try to do that with it instead so that I don't waste product.
Xenia A.
Xenia A.
Long Beach, CA
This is unexpectedly amazing. I was looking for an under eye cream to wear under makeup because they were looking dry and sad. so I tried this and it's really changed things for me because of how much more alive my under eyes are. there's no color which I wouldn't mind if there was a yellow tone to it for my purple veins, but it's good so it doesn't give a white cast on darker skin tones (I'm incredibly pale) and the fact that it's $3? yes lord amen hallelujah I'm sold for life
Zoey D.
Zoey D.
I have very dry undereyes, and find that most concealers crease horribly. I've tried using face primer and eye primer under my eyes, but neither made any difference. However, this product actually worked! It kept my undereyes from creasing or looking crepey. It looked better when I set the concealer with powder, but I didn't find it absolutely necessary. Overall, I was very pleased with this product and would definitely repurchase when I run out!
Allie R.
Allie R.
Tifton, GA
This primer works great! Really does a great job, especially for the price. It helps to hide pores and makes the rest of my face makeup set better on my face. Not much sun protection, so would probably work better for someone who works inside during the day or for going out at night. I will most likely continue using this product and I bought it at my local Walmart!
juliana s.
juliana s.
Coosa, GA
I love this under eye primer for so many reasons! It helps my under eyes look refreshed and new! It is easy to apply and blend, and for me it helped to hide my pores under my eyes, but it works differently for everyone! I recommend trying it if you want to see what it is like, or you have dark circles underneath your eyes!
Katherine P.
Katherine P.
Loveland, CO
I really enjoyed using this project, the only bad thing that I can say about it is that with oily skin it happened to feel oily under my eyes a few hours after applying the product. It works well with other products and makeup but I did end up stopping use of the product because of the oily side effect.
Alyssa J.
Alyssa J.
Las Vegas, NV
This is amazing for the price. It made my under eye area look so much better. If it is an early morning and you have bags underneath your eyes, this will def work and make it look a lot brighter. It is great on all skin types, even oily ones like mine. I would def buy this product again.
Anya J.
Anya J.
Lincoln, NE
I got this product because I was curious after liking a Smashbox under eye primer. I don't found that this did as much as that primer. It doesn't really do all that much for me, so I would probably not but it again. I appreciate that it is inexpensive to try out, though.
Krista W.
Krista W.
Uniontown, PA
Horrible. Does nothing. Would never buy again even tho it's inexpensive. I was disappointed with this product. It did not hydrate my hydrate my under eyes at all. I couldn't believe how many people loved this product so of course I had to try :( sadly I wish I didn't
Jenny L.
Jenny L.
Sheboygan, WI
This is one of my must have on product. This is a thin formula and it suppose to fill in your lines. Also help makes your undereye feeling fresh and awake! I don't really see this at stores so i guess their website is where you can find this item. Very affordable
Tina B.
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Katelyn G.
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
LRose B.
LRose B.
Pleasant Grove, UT
I have never used primer before but have hear the benefits. Does it matter if you use an all over primer or just an eye primer?