BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Eyelid Primer

• What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Megan K.
Pepperell
An amazing primer that makes my eyeshadow last all day long. The consistency is great not oily at all. It applies amazingly and lasts all day. It compares to all the other high end eye primers and I love it. Would buy again and would recommend to a friend.
Victoria B.
Bakersfield, CA
I had this but now I can not seem to find it anywhere . I lost mine while on vacation and cant seem to find it in store to repurchase .It was a great price and an amazing under eye primer that blurred out the discoloration from lack of sleep . As soon as I can find it again I will be purchasing another one . I have a handful of friends and my sister who use the same one and also have the complaint that it is a hard to find Elf product . If you see this BUY IT!
RoseūüĆö K.
Crosby, TX
I haven't had any problems so far with this primer but I will say it is hydrating and feels nice on the skin. it doesn't feel as nice as the urban decay primer but this does feel nice. when you apply it , it sorta feels sticky and I honestly like that and feel like it keeps things on nicer and longer. I don't think its a holy grail, but it is a nice product
Dani M.
bellingham, WA
this has drastically helped hydrate my crazy dry wrinkled under eye skin! seriously within a few uses i can put on concealer with no fear of the cracked cakey look we all know and hate! comes in a very cute sleek little tube and one pump is more than enough for both eyes, such fair pricing i love elf so much. return and forever customer i highly recommend!
Jennifer M.
New Albany, IN
Very hydrating! This product primes the under eye for a flawless makeup application..I have been using this for years and it's just a good as the high end primers.
Victoria N.
Gainesville, VA
Ive been using this a few months... so far so good! It has a nice texture and smells pretty good. It makes my dark circles look a little less noticeable and makes the puffiness go away just a tad. Although, this is more of a lotion for your face than a primer.
Hunter H.
This primer is my favorite! I love all e.l.f. products!! Their eye primer isn't too sticky, and it is very moisturizing. I can see my bags under my eyes disappearing and virtually gone after i use the product and finish applying the rest of my e.l.f. cosmetics!
Liz M.
Chapel Hill, NC
This primer is awesome. First of all, it smells really nice, which is a plus. It helps to hydrate under my eyes and keep that skin nice and healthy, plus my eye makeup adheres to it with no problem. I would recommend this to anybody.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
It works pretty well. I AM SATISFIED! Especially considering how cheap it was. Be sure to follow up with e.l.f. HD Undereye Concealer Setting Powder with Brush
Cara F.
Bentonville
This product works well.  It really feels good in the morning when my eyes are puffy.  Great value good price. This was my first time to purchase.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Katelyn G.
Columbia , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
What would you rate this 1-10?