Elf Cosmetics Hydrating Serum

Hydrating Serum

Anyone tried this and made your skin rash??
I Bought several new Elf products today In the skin car line? How well is this hydrating serum? Any comparisons?
What is the fuction of this product exactly?
Start your review of Elf Cosmetics Hydrating Serum!
Maleny R.
Exton, PA
Elf Cosmetics Hydrating Serum uploaded by Maleny R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Nice product, very hydrating but like any other serum and oil don’t use too much cause it can cause breakouts, it’s very soft, dries up very fast and it’s just good product in general
Enelyn L.
Yonkers, NY
Elf Cosmetics Hydrating Serum uploaded by Enelyn L.
This right here is my holy grail product. Fun fact it leaves the skin feeling so fresh and a plus is that it’s not scented, so I get no weird redness on my face from it. It makes your foundation really stick on. Works great when paired with a great moisturizer ✨
Sobia R.
Lawrenceville, NJ
Elf Cosmetics Hydrating Serum uploaded by Sobia R.
Purchased at: Target
I love this serum it’s really hydrating and perfect for nighttime use, I love using the elf hydrating sleep mask on top of this it works great and perfect if you have dry skin
Diana A.
Far Rockaway, NY
Elf Cosmetics Hydrating Serum uploaded by Diana A.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is a bargain for such a great price! The quality is great, just like a luxury product and this product is so easy to find! The hydrating serum is light and when you wash it off there is nothing left after it!
Vanessa V.
West Palm Bch, FL
Elf Cosmetics Hydrating Serum uploaded by Vanessa V.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the products it actually help my face hydrate since my face usually get dry . Would highly recommend it
Whitney W.
Cheraw, SC
Elf Cosmetics Hydrating Serum uploaded by Whitney W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this serum. I use it every single day after using the elf toner. It makes my face feel so moistured. It's definitely very gentle on the skin. Worth tbr purchase if yours looking for an affordable serum. I highly recommend to others. Love it!!!
Ashly J.
Fremont, CA
Elf Cosmetics Hydrating Serum uploaded by Ashly J.
Purchased at: Target
This serum is pretty good I always use it before my makeup and it’s very hydrating . I have sensitive skin and I notice around my chin area the serum has made me break out a little but overall the product is good .
Rocio A.
Rio Linda
I really like this product feels so good  and other thing that I like is the price and i think the product really works.
Sujey N.
El Paso
I really love the hydrating primer because i suffer from dry skin. It really works for hydrating and it makes my make up look great.
Kayla M.
Penningtn Gap, VA
Elf Cosmetics Hydrating Serum uploaded by Kayla M.
This isn’t like a lot of other serums that make your face oily. This serum is affordable and it does a really good job at keeping your face moisturized. The consistency is in between a lotion and a serum. I use it twice a day, once in the morning and once at night for the best results.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...