Elf Cosmetics Hydrating Primer Mist

Hydrating Primer Mist

Does this work with oily skin and does this make you breakout???
Is this a good primer setting spray ?
does it hold your makeup well?
Start your review of Elf Cosmetics Hydrating Primer Mist!
Product Highlights
i. love this stuff! hydrating mist, i don’t know if it helps my makeup stay on longer because i use multiple primers but it helps my skin stay hydrated and it’s super inexpensive. the only thing that needs to be worked on is the sprayer. it comes out like a stream instead of a mist so i spray it on my hands and press into my skin.in reviews
...in place better than other more expensive primers i've used. it's not greasy, but tacky.<br>in reviews
Ann R.
Bronx, NY
Elf Cosmetics Hydrating Primer Mist uploaded by Ann R.
Purchased at: CVS
This is a first for me trying drug store make up I was surprised it wasn’t as bad as i thought it would be wasn’t the greatest but it ok need more time to be Totally honest if I would purchased this again I need to use a little longer
kshe G.
De Soto, MO
Elf Cosmetics Hydrating Primer Mist uploaded by kshe G.
I like this primer it goes on easy and smooth. I don’t feel it last all day. after about 4 hours it starts to show pours a lot more.
Sarah S.
Maryville, TN
Elf Cosmetics Hydrating Primer Mist uploaded by Sarah S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I am so mad at myself for not buying this sooner when there were more of them in the store. It is completely great! If I knew it worked as well as it did I would have bought every single one I found!
Samantha B.
Loveland, CO
This product made my face feel greasy and I ended up getting acne almost every time I used it. Safe to say I switched primers!
Amber C.
Stanhope, NJ
Elf Cosmetics Hydrating Primer Mist uploaded by Amber C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Mist mist mist that’s all I need to do three sprays and primers on my face. How easy is that. It drys well felt like my own skin. No odor to the primer. My make up stayed in place nicely no creasing nor separating. I do have dry skin. The pump is easy to press down. The bottle isn’t a eye soar. I do love this primer for a drug store.
kyla N.
Mission Viejo, CA
Elf Cosmetics Hydrating Primer Mist uploaded by kyla N.
i don’t think it’s bad, just not my favorite face mist primer. When you spray on your face it goes smooth but it gets a bit gooey but for a couple minutes it goes soft and dries out nicely. In my opinion i would get a better primer than this. But good use when you are in a hurry!
Kate S.
Peabody, MA
Elf Cosmetics Hydrating Primer Mist uploaded by Kate S.
I usually love products from elf but this just isn’t it. The biggest issue I have with this product is the spray. It’s like a super soaker! The mist isn’t fine at all. It can be super uncomfortable. Luckily, since it’s a primer spray, you don’t have to worry about messing up your makeup. But I still don’t like the feeling on being sprayed in the face in such an aggressive manner. Lol. This is actually my second bottle because I thought my first one was broken! Past the spray, the product isn’t good enough to make up for it. I don’t feel like my skin is super hydrated or that it makes a big enough difference for me to look past the unfortunate application.
Janine T.
Bryantville, MA
Elf Cosmetics Hydrating Primer Mist uploaded by Janine T.
I’ve used this primer now a couple of times and it’s pretty good. It’s definitely easy to spray but you really don’t need a lot because it sprays out quite intense. I usually rub into my face a bit and then fan dry. I’ve also tried it as a finishing spray and again you do t need much but don’t worry your makeup will not drip off. Yes I would definitely purchase again!! Elf Cosmetics Hydrating Primer Mist
Katie H.
Russellville, AL
This is a good primer for how much it costs. I would say that it’s better for dry skin rather than oily skin. It does have a good mist on it. This is more for hydrating the skin that hiding large pores.
Cat N.
Pottstown, PA
I usually only write reviews for products I love, but this is an exception. This is one of the worst products I've ever tried, and I generally love ELF! The sprayer is aggressive. I have to pat it in because it somehow manages to be uneven in the process. It's also done the opposite of its job, and has caused my makeup to separate wherever I sweat, particularly at my upper lip area, which has given me a very specific mustache-y look that isn't exactly ideal. AND- the icing on the crap-cake, it gave me deep, cystic breakouts for the firs time in my life. Smells bad. Looks bad. Works badly. Made me look worse in multiple ways. Bad bad, bad. Bad.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...