MakeupFace MakeupFace Primere.l.f. Cosmetics
Elf Cosmetics Hydrating Face Primer- Small

Elf Cosmetics Hydrating Face Primer- Small

Hydrating Face Primer- Small

Is this product good for acne prone ?
I have dry skin and get dry patches under my eyes and other random spots when wearing foundation, does this primer help with that?
I don’t currently use a face primer but I have been debating buying one. Since I’m just trying it out I don’t want to spend a lot of money so I was wondering if the Elf Cosmetics Hydrating Face Primer- Small is any good?
Start your review of Elf Cosmetics Hydrating Face Primer- Small!
Product Highlights
this is a good primer, but it is not hydrating. i have really dry skin so i thought this would help, but it hasn't at all. it lasts all day and feels good to apply. i'll use what i have left but i wouldn't repurchase. in reviews
...dry spots on my skin while using this. i also noticed that if you have oily skin it doesn't stay oily in the parts that you are usually ,depending on the foundation and setting spray you use.in reviews
Kiley B.
San Antonio, TX
Elf Cosmetics Hydrating Face Primer- Small uploaded by Kiley B.
Review for: E.L.F. Cosmetics, Hydrating Face Primer, 0.47 fl oz(pack of 1)
This is an okay product. I wouldn’t recommend it if you have oily or dry skin, like me. I can only use it once or twice a week.
Ashley R.
Vienna, WV
Elf Cosmetics Hydrating Face Primer- Small uploaded by Ashley R.
Elf Cosmetics Hydrating Face Primer- Small uploaded by Ashley R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: E.L.F. Cosmetics, Hydrating Face Primer, 0.47 fl oz(pack of 1)
Okay this is such a pretty product. Little did I know I pumped a pump and it was like clear oil and SMELLs AWFUL. I thought maybe I had a bad one, no. Elf’s website is full of people saying the same thing. I did not put this on my face because the pump never absorbed into my skin. I even applied makeup on it and it was like adding veg oil to a foundation. It is gross 🤮 I threw it away.
Samantha A.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Elf Cosmetics Hydrating Face Primer- Small uploaded by Samantha A.
Review for: Clear
This works very good with my skin, I’m a very big fan! Although it doesn’t hide my pores as I would prefer! I’d make this pore less if was up to me. It makes my skin look natural so I like that. I’ll definitely buy again!
Karen T.
Santa Ana, CA
Elf Cosmetics Hydrating Face Primer- Small uploaded by Karen T.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Clear
I needed to get a new primer and I heard a lot about this and how great it is so I decided to give it a try and buy it . I love how smooth it makes my skin feel , I would definitely buy it again and I recommend this for people that have dry skin.
Tatiana P.
los angeles
Elf Cosmetics Hydrating Face Primer- Small uploaded by Tatiana P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: E.L.F. Cosmetics, Hydrating Face Primer, 0.47 fl oz(pack of 3)
Good primer 👌🏼😃 te deja la piel suave antes de maquillarte además hace que no esté grasosa y por supuesto el maquillaje te dura mucho más... por eso quiero recomendarla a muchas niñas que quieren comenzar con un primer #elf #primer #recommendationofday
noor A.
Bronx, NY
Elf Cosmetics Hydrating Face Primer- Small uploaded by noor A.
Review for: E.L.F. Cosmetics, Hydrating Face Primer, 0.47 fl oz(pack of 1)
Great product I love elf it very affordable, primer was smooth on my skin application was easy kept it hydrated foundation went on smooth not cakey, definitely buying again.
Emily W.
holley new york
Elf Cosmetics Hydrating Face Primer- Small uploaded by Emily W.
Review for: Clear
I love this primer, it’s amazing on my skin and just works so well. It doesn’t make my face break out either!!!
Cynthia E.
Belleville, NJ
Elf Cosmetics Hydrating Face Primer- Small uploaded by Cynthia E.
Review for: E.L.F. Cosmetics, Hydrating Face Primer, 0.47 fl oz(pack of 6)
🌹↔️ FOLLOW for a FOLLOW ↔️🌹 The ELF Cosmetics Hydrating Face Primer makes your face flawless for a smooth canvas for long lasting makeup application. It’s 100% vegan & cruelty free which is always a plus! It’s easy to apply, lightweight, also blends so well. I cannot believe how well this primer works for the price I paid. I’m totally impressed by ELF for sure!
CARA P.
Bunker Hill, WV
Elf Cosmetics Hydrating Face Primer- Small uploaded by CARA P.
Review for: E.L.F. Cosmetics, Hydrating Face Primer, 0.47 fl oz(pack of 1)
I started using this primer about 2 weeks ago. I love how it makes my face feel so much more hydrated. I can use this instead of a moisturizer before applying make up. It leaves my face feeling silky smooth. The primer also has a matte finish.
Shauni T.
East Bonanza Road
Elf Cosmetics Hydrating Face Primer- Small uploaded by Shauni T.
Review for: E.L.F. Cosmetics, Hydrating Face Primer, 0.47 fl oz(pack of 1)
I love this primer!!! My face is very dry and sensitive and this primer really keeps my face moist even if my foundation or concealer is matte. E.l.f products are my go to products and they are not expensive, they are very affordable and they have a variety of options

474 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tristan M.
il y a 4 mois
Kiley B. il y a 4 mois
It’s okay, but I wouldn’t recommend it if you have oily skin. It made my face very oily, so I only use it occasionally
Skyler B.
Red Oak
il y a 6 mois
e.l.f Illuminating Mist Set Spray Does this setting spray give you a natural luminosity or does it leave an oily like appearance?
ana D. il y a 5 mois
It give you a fabulous natural luminosity you face look beautiful after using this product, it really works for me .