e.l.f. Cosmetics Hydrating Essentials Kit

e.l.f. Hydrating Essentials KitHydrate your face with e.l.f. Cosmetics Hydrating Essentials Kit. Products are infused with essential oils leaving your face moisturized with each use. Proud to be cruelty-free and vegan.

How'd this set work for you & was it expensive?
Ok so I started using the elf essence is everyones sticky I've never used an essence before so that's why I ask?
Has anyone tried the e.l.f. Cosmetics Hydrating Essentials Kit ? I haven't tried any e.l.f. face care products so I'm a little skeptical but the price is really decent so I'm just wondering if anyone likes it.
Start your review of e.l.f. Cosmetics Hydrating Essentials Kit!
8400 N. W 25th street suite 100 Doral, Florida
e.l.f. Cosmetics Hydrating Essentials Kit uploaded by Grace P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product and more as it leaves my skin, it is wonderful I would buy it again 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Toronto, ON
e.l.f. Cosmetics Hydrating Essentials Kit uploaded by Jenny W.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
It’s awesome that ELF came out with an affordable skincare line that is also physically pleasing to the eye as well. I’ve been using the “Hydrating Water Essence” for maybe a couple of months now and I really like it. With a very generous amount of 150 ml, it’s housed in this tall, beautiful frosted glass-like plastic bottle. It has a refreshing scent that reminds me of an Island breeze with this thin, water-like slippery consistency that acts like a toner. With wonderful ingredients like glycerin, niacinamide, coffee extract, and coconut water, this product layers beautifully. It doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin or feel sticky afterwards. I use this in AM and PM skincare routine as a second/third step after cleansing. Though there are no other added benefits to this essence, other than providing the skin with some good moisture, still love the product nonetheless. I’ve already ordered a second bottle.
Canada
2,773 reviews
I only have the Hydrating Water Essence, but it is not listed on Influenster separately. This product is applied after toner and before serum. This essence is a very runny liquid, with a very slight gel texture. When applied to the skin, it provides an instant boost of pure moisture. My very dry skin absorbs this product in seconds. This essence adds moisture to my skin and it aids in the absorption of the serum I apply afterwards. When applied, this essence feels cool and soothing. It instantly alleviates the tight and itchy sensation my dry skin causes. The one thing I don’t like about this essence is that it leaves a sticky film on my skin. This product is very affordable and the bottle contains 150 ml. Overall, this essence is a great way to add extra hydration to the skin. It also elevates the effectiveness of the skincare items applied after it. It is very affordable and I highly recommend it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Pasco, WA
8 months ago
Jan T. • a month ago
It is not the best essence out there in my opinion, but it is not bad either. For the price point, it is good. It will be sticky feeling, but it has some decent ingredients to help the skin.