e.l.f. Cosmetics Hydrating Essentials Kit

e.l.f. Hydrating Essentials KitHydrate your face with e.l.f. Cosmetics Hydrating Essentials Kit. Products are infused with essential oils leaving your face moisturized with each use. Proud to be cruelty-free and vegan.

How'd this set work for you & was it expensive?
Ok so I started using the elf essence is everyones sticky I've never used an essence before so that's why I ask?
Has anyone tried the e.l.f. Cosmetics Hydrating Essentials Kit ? I haven't tried any e.l.f. face care products so I'm a little skeptical but the price is really decent so I'm just wondering if anyone likes it.
Start your review of e.l.f. Cosmetics Hydrating Essentials Kit!
marshfield , MA
OMG I love this so much. Picked it up at T.J.Maxx when it was on clearance and have already gone back to buy as many more as they had. It works so well on dry winter skin and doesn't leave you with a sticky residue or feeling oily
Kansas City, MO
The hydrating water essence is a life saver! I use it everyday now before my makeup routine and it leaves my skin fresh, moisturized, and prepped for all my other products!
Arnold, MD
e.l.f. Cosmetics Hydrating Essentials Kit uploaded by Isadora R.
I found only the Water at TJ Maxx and it was my first time using a product like that. But I can see a big difference in my skin using this water. I recommend it.
The e.l.f Hydrating Essentials Kit is perfect if you don't like using lotion based moisturizers. It's very light and doesn't make your face oily or dry.
Glen St Mary, FL
I only have the Hydrating Water Essence but it wasn’t list separately. I really like it. It’s very refreshing on my skin in the morning to start my day.
Cabot, AR
I love this essence!!!!!! I have used some very expensive essences over the years but this one is right up there with the super expensive ones!!!!
e.l.f. Cosmetics Hydrating Essentials Kit uploaded by Tasnia H.
It helps to keep my skin healthy. I used in the morning n at night. It has beautiful smell to it. This is my 2nd one. I really love it.
Woodland Hls, CA
Purchased at: Target
Love these products. I use this as part of my daily morning routine and/or before I apply makeup. It moisturizes and has a nice scent.
The mist has a strong fragrant smell and it always sprays in big drops. My face doesn’t exactly feel moisturized but more so sticky.
Purchased at: Target
The hydrating essence is nothing special. It feels nice during summer but that’s it. Too much fragrance and makes my skin feel dry.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Pasco, WA
8 months ago
Jan T. • a month ago
It is not the best essence out there in my opinion, but it is not bad either. For the price point, it is good. It will be sticky feeling, but it has some decent ingredients to help the skin.