e.l.f. Cosmetics Hydrating Essentials Kit

e.l.f. Hydrating Essentials KitHydrate your face with e.l.f. Cosmetics Hydrating Essentials Kit. Products are infused with essential oils leaving your face moisturized with each use. Proud to be cruelty-free and vegan.

How'd this set work for you & was it expensive?
Ok so I started using the elf essence is everyones sticky I've never used an essence before so that's why I ask?
Has anyone tried the e.l.f. Cosmetics Hydrating Essentials Kit ? I haven't tried any e.l.f. face care products so I'm a little skeptical but the price is really decent so I'm just wondering if anyone likes it.
Start your review of e.l.f. Cosmetics Hydrating Essentials Kit!
Bluffton, SC
e.l.f. Cosmetics Hydrating Essentials Kit uploaded by Fernanda L.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I only tried the essence because I how it found it at TJ Maxx, it was only three dollars so I was like why not try it? But I was disappointed, it did not make me break out however it made me itchy and I had a couple red marks on my face from scratching obviously, so I decided to put it aside and sometimes I just put it on my legs or my arms and I find that it works better on those areas than on my face. If you have sensitive skin please be cautious if you try this essence.
CARY, NC
I use the essence everyday as a toner before my serum. I like it and it hasnt bothered my skin. It has coconut water but that hasnt bothered me at all. I'm not sure it does anything but it was affordable.
Cornelius, NC
Purchased at: Target
The essence is one of the best product I have come across. It’s under $10 and it is the perfect addition to a persons skincare routine. The smell is wonderful and natural and it is such a wonderful texture.
I love the hydrating water essence from e.l.f. I love how hydrating this is and I apply it every day and night after cleansing my face. I do notice that my skin feels alot softer and more hydrated after using this essence. I will keep buying this essence.
ONTARIO, CA
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I couldn’t find the essence alone on here to review (just found it in this set) so here is my review for it :) it’s my very first essence so I don’t have any to compare it to but it feels like an essence should! I love that it has a lot of natural ingredients such as algae and coconut water (and no harsh ingredients) and hence the bit of stickiness you get (from the algae) but skin absorbs it nicely and quickly. Remember to pat essence into skin and don’t rub :) this is really great for the price!! I use it on the days my skin needs extra love or extra moisture on days I switch my toner formula if I want to go more exfoliating such as with a glycolic toner instead of with my normal moisturizing toning lotion
Milford, MI
So I haven’t tried the moisturizer, but the water essence is kind of a miracle product. ELF kiLLED IT oh my goodness. For $10, you get an incredible water essence (it feels like thicker water) that moisturizes my face and makes my skin looks fresh and dewy! I love this product, and it’s always in my skincare bag.
Beaumont , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a lightweight water-based lotion that hydrates for healthy glowing skin its watery texture Glides onto skin to hydrate leaving skin feeling refresh and smooth it is infused with purified water coconut water and algae
I was very skeptical about elf skincare line when it was launched couple of years ago. I never really got any skincare product from them though I really like some of their makeup products. I have been seeing so many using essence in their skincare routine and I was very much intrigued but I dint want to spend a fortune on those expensive essence. So after a lot of research I came across this [user:elfcosmetics] hydrating water essence and I'm glad I tried this💎 As it turns out, I do believe my deep dive into increased hydration has helped my skin. I don't think it has made permanent, dramatic changes, necessarily, but I think the increased moisture has done some good things. Have been using this one consistently for a month now. Its gives me a hydrated and plumped up look. The days when I'm too lazy for a whole skincare routine ( I know 🙈) I just slather some of this and I'm good to go. The important ingredients are purified water, coconut water, glycerin and algae and these ingredients were so soothing to my ears that I just had to grab it and plus it's so inexpensive. Like $10 for 5 FL.oz. I'm sure this will last me for quite a whole so no complaints 👼
e.l.f. Cosmetics Hydrating Essentials Kit uploaded by Lauren D.
I love this product so much and have for a long time now !! You can get a cotton pad and gently rub it into your skin and it’s so refreshing and smells great , there is a light airy scent ! I definitely recommend and it’s great for sensitive skin! I have to buy a new one soon !
Owensboro, KY
So I recently became interested in essences. I'm a skin care junkie. The high end ones are super expensive so I thought I'd try ELF to see if I could notice a difference before splurging. WOW! This has just changed my skin game. My face is smooth. It glows. And its more hydrated than ever. I was going to purchase this one time and then the Fresh brand but I will be repurchasing this.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Pasco, WA
8 months ago
Jan T. • a month ago
It is not the best essence out there in my opinion, but it is not bad either. For the price point, it is good. It will be sticky feeling, but it has some decent ingredients to help the skin.