BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Cleanse and moisturize your skin with this Hydrating Bubble Mask.  Watch as the gel fizzes into thousands of tiny bubbles that gently wash away dirt and clear out pores, leaving your skin with a hydrated glow.

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

How To Use:

1. Push down on the sides of the top to dispense product and apply a thin layer to slightly damp skin.
  2. Allow mask to sit on the skin for about 5-10 minutes until bubbles begin to dissipate.
  3. Massage face with fingertips and wash with warm water to remove.
  4. Pat dry.
  5. Recommended usage is 1-3 times a week. Avoid eye contact.
  6. To avoid wasting product, apply formula using the pore refining brush and mask tool.

Beauty Tip: Try A Targeted Approach And Use Multiple Masks On Different Parts Of The Face For Different Skin Concerns.  The Clarifying Charcoal Bubble Mask Is Great For Areas Of Congestion.  The Mattifying Bubble Mask Is Best On Any Areas That Are Oil-prone.  The Hydrating Bubble Mask Is Wonderful On Dry Areas That Would Love A Little Attention.

1.69 Oz./50g

Water (Aqua), Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Lauryl Glucoside, Glycerin, Ethyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Acrylates Copolymer, Decyl Gucoside, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Polyglutamate, Polyacrylate-13 Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polyisobutene 1, 2-hexanediol, Pvp, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Propanediol, Polysorbate 20, Disodium Edta.

e.l.f. Cosmetics Hydrating Bubble Mask
  • "I really enjoyed this product. I am a first time user and have sensitive skin. I was leery but gave it a shot and I really love it. I used it in the shower after I washed my face and it had a minty feel it was just a slight tingle VERY pleasant smell and the mask bubbled up and was so nice!!! Made my skin very smooth after. Would for sure recommend this to anyone. " in 64 reviews
Danielle N.
Stone Mtn, GA
This is the first e.l.f skincare product I've ever used and I highly enjoyed it. I've used a couple different bubble masks before but this is possibly my favorite one. The scent is so nice its not overpowing or too sweet it a lovely clean refreshing scent.
The packaging was different than any other mask I've used. It comes in a decent sized tub with a pump top. It only took about 4 or 5 pumps to get enough product out to cover my face. I wasn't the biggest fan of it only because im use to an open mouth but I think this pump top will help with wasting product.
It left my skin looking refreshed and evened out my skin tone. Overall I highly recommend this mask its a great price for the amount that you get and overall made my skin look rejuvenated and fresh.
Alyssa H.
This was my first bubble mask. I wasn’t sure what to expect.

The packaging was very pretty but in all honesty it took me a hot minute to figure out how to dispense the product. Once the product was released I appreciated that it controlled the amount so that I wouldn’t use too much. The product came out as a thin clear gel.

I applied the product to my moist face following the instructions and thought I did something wrong because I didn’t notice any bubbling immediately. It took a couple of minutes and then I definitely felt the bubbling sensation. It felt similar to peroxide’s bubbling reaction. It was a mild, gentle bubbling but definitely noticeable. This process is supposed to be releasing impurities and cleaning pores. I have small pores but a problem area that I targeted as well. When the bubbling stops I massaged the product in and then wiped my face clean with warm water.

I definitely enjoyed the experience. My skin felt great and right after (but not too tight). As far as cleaning pores- I did not see a difference in the area of blackheads I had however, it was so gentle - maybe it takes more applications.

Overall I enjoyed the product. I woke up the next morning and I swear I felt like I saw a noticeable difference in my skin overall (thus the 4stars). My skin looked brightened, renewed and soft and felt nice too.
morgan s.
The whole idea of this product sounds really good. The packaging is so smart. You press down to dispense the product, so no bacteria. It is suppose to bubble on your skin when you apply it, but the problem is I couldn’t keep it on my face for more then 2 minutes before it started to tingle and bother me, I instantly had to wash it off. But it did leave my skin feeling smooth and hydrated even after 2 minutes, I can only image how my skin will feel if I left it on for 10-15 minutes like it says to. I would recommend this product if I could get past the feeling and have dry skin, besides the feeling the product is amazing, I just cant get past it.
Baylee G.
I've been looking at this product for a little while trying to decide if I wanted to spend $14 on it or if I would stick with my go to avocado mask from Freeman's. When I found it on sale for only $6 I had to grab it! There wasn't a strong smell and it was pretty light in the face. It just tickled a tiny bit as it started to bubble up. I applied the mask and once it started to bubble I rubbed it in my face and rinsed off with warm water. It leaves a tacky feeling on your face and I wasn't the biggest fan of that but it made me feel refreshed and very clean.
Aylisa J.
This is the first product I’ve tried from elf & it’s on the higher side buts it’s actually not bad. I love the foaming or the bubbles it forms. Applying is so good especially with their e.l.f. Cosmetics Pore Refining Brush And Mask Tool. That applicator is handy for this & my other products as well. I know they sell some bundles with this but I purchased them separately. I wish the “pump” was better. A better dispenser rather.
Emmarsyn M.
Celina, OH
I’m not sure how I personally feel about this. I wasn’t really sure what to expect. It definitely doesn’t lack in bubbles, and is a very strange sensation. It tingled, tickled, and fizzed. I’m a very sensory-sensitive person, so I wasn’t the biggest fan of the feeling. I waited it out though, and it got better as time went on. By the time the mask was ready to be removed, my face looked like a cloud. Bubbles were EVERYWHERE. In my hair, in my eyelashes, on my clothes. It came off easily enough, although it got al in my eyes from bubbling into my eyelashes. This stuff HURTS when it gets in your eyes, so be careful. My skin does feel nice and clean and hydrated now, so it definitely does it’s job. I probably wouldn’t buy it again unless I was using it for the laughs of it, but again, that’s just because of my sensory stuff. If you don’t mind the feeling of bubbles on your face, definitely give this a try. You won’t be disappointed, especially for the price.
Ginny R.
I had been wanting to try a bubble mask after hearing/seeing them all over The Internet. The ELF hydrating bubble mask is alright. First of all, it seems like a really gentle cleanser, gentle as in, my face didnt feel AS clean as it does with my normal cleanser (which is grittier and really deep cleaning). Second, I suppose it was hydrating in the sense that it didnt leave my skin feeling really dry after.

On to the bubbles. So you add a thin layer to damp skin and it starts to bubble. It was basically like putting Pop-Rocks on your face. You can hear bubbles crackling and feel the popping bubble sensation. This is not for the faint of heart. This is not a mask I can handle every day. I have to be in the right mood and need to be distracted the entire time it is on, otherwise I might legit scratch my face off. It does feel good to finally scrub it off when the time is up!
The dispenser also leaves much to be desired.
Catherine A.
Los Angeles , CA
As a HUGE fan of skincare, I am always on the lookout for the next brand and/or product to try. Thus, when I had received my Voxbox from Influenster, I must have been hiding under a rock all this time as I was surprised to find that E.L.F Cosmetics actually had a skincare line! Within that box was the E.L.F. Hydrating Bubble Mask and couldn't have been more excited to try it out! I've heard many things about "bubble masks" and even have a competitor K-Beauty brand that I've tried before and was curious to see how this had compared. After using this product, I can honestly say that this works amazingly in not only supplying more soft & supple skin, but also nourishing to the point where it feels satisfyingly hydrated! I like how the mask felt cod as I applied it across the skin & it was very smooth without any grit or beads like some mask products contain. Instantly, I began feeling the mask work it's magic in bubbling on my face so you do not have to wait 20-30 minutes to see results. The great thing about this mask is that while it bubbles, it does NOT make the product become thick. The weight stays the same in lightness and your skin does not feel weighed down. I've found with the other lead competitive "bubble mask" brands that the product would become thicker as it bubbled and this one actually felt quite light and refreshing! Overall, I great enjoyed this product and would consider purchasing it after using my full size sample from Influenster (especially with being marked at a great price)! However, I would note that there are a couple cons that I could found in this product (which is why I had marked one star off of the rating). These cons are not necessarily "deal breakers" but thought it would be good to mention. CON #1: The product dispenser. In my opinion, this is not the best way to disperse the product as you have to use two hands in squeezing down on the top lid. After squeezing a few times, the liquid comes out but gets all over the top and causes a little bit of a mess. I think having a regular squeeze bottle and/or at least having this product in a jar that you can scoop the product out with your fingers would be a better design as I wasn't too fond of the way we have to use this container to get the product out. CON #2: Face feels a little tight afterwards. I tend to get this with a lot of skincare products (especially masks) but thought it would be worth to mention that around 15 minutes later, my face felt very tight and needed to apply moisturizer. My skin did not feel dehydrated and the skin still felt hydrated within but the top layer of the skin felt a little off & always found myself having to apply moisturizer each time I used this product. This is something that I had experienced, however, and not everyone may find that this happens for this. Other than that, I really enjoyed this product and definitely recommend!
Shelby M.
Coffeeville
this was the first bubble mask i️ have ever purchased so i️ didn’t know what to expect. i️ bought it because i️ saw multiple people on many social media’s posting about bubble masks. i️ love the packaging it’s really pretty but sometimes it takes a couple of pushes for the product to actually dispense. my skin felt so soft and smooth after i️ used this product! my skin felt so hydrated for days after using this! i️ would definitely recommend!
Arwa A.
This just did not work for me. It didn’t tingle, bubble, hydrate, clean, or anything really. It was soapy on my skin. Not to mention - NO BUBBLES OR FOAM. I was disappointed. It’s a gimmick. My sister said it worked a little on her skin but you have to put a good amount of product in order to make that happen. I commend Elf for trying and the packaging is A+. Reminds me of the Drunk Elephant moisturizer because of the push down method to reveal product.
Jennifer S.
Sparta, MO
What does it mean by bubble? Does it bubble up on your face?
Sayli T.
How did it make your skin feel after using it? My skin is pretty sensitive so I rarely use new skin products but this seems so amazing I really want to try it.
Katie A.
Glendale, AZ
Where is this product sold ??
Lindsay A.
My skin is sensitive and turns really red with anything. this mask doesn't burn right?
Claire M.
Do you wash your face before using this?

Walmart