BeautyBodyBody Caree.l.f. Cosmetics
Holy Hydration Face Cream - Fragrance Free

e.l.f. cosmetics Holy Hydration Face Cream - Fragrance Free

All skin needs moisture, and this fragrance-free, silky-smooth cream maintains skin’s moisture balance while protecting it with skin-supporting peptides. Packed with beneficial ingredients like squalane, hyaluronic acid, niacinamide and peptide complex, this nourishing cream quickly seeps into the skin for smooth, non-greasy moisture and soft, supple skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of e.l.f. cosmetics Holy Hydration Face Cream - Fragrance Free!
Audrey C.
e.l.f. cosmetics Holy Hydration Face Cream - Fragrance Free uploaded by Audrey C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I read so many reviews about this product and decided to give it a try. I love ELF products because they’re good quality and affordable so I had high hopes for this because I’d been struggling to find a moisturizer that works well with my oily skin. This ended up being a little too heavy for me and clogged my pores and caused more whiteheads than usual. I tried it out for my sunburnt shoulders and chest and LOVED it. It was amazing and really helped reduce peeling and redness. Will definitely be my go to for any future sunburns ☀️
Chasity C.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
e.l.f. cosmetics Holy Hydration Face Cream - Fragrance Free uploaded by Chasity C.
This has changed my life. I avoided buying it for a long time, because I thought people were just hyping it up. I finally decided to give it a fair shot. Since having a hysterectomy, my skin has been painfully dry. I have tried about everything, cheap to super expensive. Heck, I have tried dermatologist recommended protects and prescriptions. This has helped my dry skin so much, especially around my nose. The more I use it, the better my skin feels and looks. I love that its fragrance free, non greasy, lightweight, and absorbs super fast. It is also super affordable, anywhere from $10-$12, depending on where you purchase! Love, love, love! [product:elf-cosmetics-holy-hydration!-face-cream-fragrance-free]
Charmie  B.
Minden, LA
I use this moisturizer every single day. It leaves my face feeling so soft and keeps my skin from feeling super dry. Also, makes my makeup stay on and look flawless.
Kinsley  V.
Jacksonville, FL
I use this face cream both at night and during the day. It’s a great affordable option and really does what it says. I have drier skin that tends to get drier throughout the day and this product keeps that at bay. I like that is fragrance free as well.
Devin K.
Dallas, TX
I use this every day, and it’s fantastic. Very hydrating and I enjoy it
I use this every day, and it’s fantastic. Very hydrating and I enjoy it
Bailey F.
mount holly
This is my favorite , i never go anywhere without this cream in my bag and i always keep one in my car for if i’m out and about.
Anna C.
Milford
Amazing product. Not too heavy so I don’t break out. Moisture lasts long enough for me so I don’t feel dry under my makeup either. Usable morning and night. I use it with the other products in the Holy Hydration line and they work wonders together.
Thoneca A.
Saint Albans, NY
Love this moisturizer! It has spf so its great for the summer and winter. Day and night! Doesn’t really have any scent so great for those that have smell sensitivity. Good price compared to other face cream brands.
Jessi B.
Bemidji, MN
One of my favorites for every day use. It’s not too thick and leaves me feeling hydrated but not quite strong enough for my very dry winter skin.
Marissa R.
Lakeville, MN
I have been using this for a long time and I have to say it’s a nice and inexpensive moisturizer! Love it and will definitely keep buying it

Looking for your answer?