BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic Toolse.l.f. Cosmetics
Elf Cosmetics Highlighting & Blending Sponge

Elf Cosmetics Highlighting & Blending Sponge

Highlighting & Blending Sponge

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Elf Cosmetics Highlighting & Blending Sponge!
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
2,156 reviews
Elf Cosmetics Highlighting & Blending Sponge uploaded by Lisa F.
Purchased at: CVS
I usually only use powder foundations, occasionally I will wear a CC cream from Lumene Nordic Chic Light CC Color Correcting Cream - SPF 20 - 1oz . I usually apply my powder foundations with oval brushes because I’ve found that they’re dense enough to pick up an equal amount of powder and it applies evenly to my face. I never knew that ELF made a makeup sponge for powders until my recent trip to CVS Pharmacy . I have tried Miracle Powder Sponge from Real techniques which I did like in the beginning and then it became a hassle and applied unevenly. I love how this sponge has a flat top to pick up powder and apply it, so far I’m this!
Viridiana  G.
Vallejo, CA
Elf Cosmetics Highlighting & Blending Sponge uploaded by Viridiana  G.
Elf Cosmetics Highlighting & Blending Sponge uploaded by Viridiana  G.
A mi me encanta este esponja es demasiado Suavecita tiene un rebote muy bueno ya sé que tu base se vea muy difuminada casi como una segunda piel muy recomendada
Diana A.
Far Rockaway, NY
Elf Cosmetics Highlighting & Blending Sponge uploaded by Diana A.
Perfect sponge for getting into all of the creases. Doesn’t soak up too much product, but does it’s job correctly in blending my foundation.
Diamond W.
Woodbridge, VA
Elf Cosmetics Highlighting & Blending Sponge uploaded by Diamond W.
I bought this so I could apple concealer on my acne dark spots and under my eye when it’s dark. Works great and I would recommend it! I have combination skin with some sensitivity.
Naheed J.
Dix Hills, NY
Love this blending sponge it blends my makeup so nicely and doesn’t make it look heavy or cakey for the price it’s worth it
Christine H.
Henrico, VA
I love these like I love all of my other E.LF. product's. THEY ARE PERFECT for highlighting, perfect size and shape. They don't soak up all of your product and blends flawlessly. I don't see me not using these for a while at the very least.
Stacey  Z.
Panama City, FL
I have used e.l.f cosmetics for all over a few years now. I have not tried everything by e.l.f yet but I do love their sponges the most to be honest. The foundation doesn't sink right into the sponge immediately, but it stays put on the sponge until you're applying it to your face. Although you can use their sponges more than just foundation.
Kara S.
WADESBORO, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this it works sooo good. And for such a great price. The shape of the sponge is perfect for the face
Kim M.
This blender was perfect for me. Again, I love #elf products for sure! It is not too soft or hard, just right. 😉 I have a combination skin type. Oily but then have some dry spots too. Works well on both. Do you dampen yours before using? e.l.f. Cosmetics
veronica G.
Portland, OR
love it it works great it’s the one i use everyday haven’t found one better cleans easy with hot water.

Looking for your answer?