MakeupFace Makeupe.l.f. Cosmetics
Elf Cosmetics High Definition Powder

Elf Cosmetics High Definition Powder

High Definition Powder

Start your review of Elf Cosmetics High Definition Powder!
Brandi F.
Clermont, FL
E.L.F. is a brand known for it's amazing quality and low cost. So for me, this was a product where brand reputation really 'sold' it to me. I've tried and loved many translucent finishing powders from much better names, like Laura Mercier, which cost upwards towards $40. This was only around $6 and I knew it would be a quality powder, so I would be crazy not to have tried it out. This product like any other finishing powder, versatile, light, beautifully natural on skin. You can use it to brighten bags under your eyes, highlight the 'T' zone on your face to get this wonderful glow, use it very lightly to minimize oily shine. The list goes on and on. But it tops all other products in the same quality line when it comes to the price tag. I mean, $6 is an unbelievably low price to pay to look prefect. For that low cost you get quality product, but cheap packaging. I carefully took the powder package apart and tipped all of the powder into a cute small glass jar, and I use a fan make-up brush to apply it very sparingly to areas on my face. If you use too much, you'll walk outside looking very pale (in a very bad way)
Michele B.
Valencia, CA
Elf Cosmetics High Definition Powder uploaded by Michele B.
Purchased at: Target
I like this for the most part... Soft.. nicely milled... Not drying... But definitely a DAY WEAR powder! Beware of this and their HALO setting powders having flashback.. especially at night.. think you can see some of the sparkle in powder pic below 😊
Norbeliss M.
First of all, anyone who doesn't know already, elf is one of the very best discount cosmetic lines out there. Actually, I'd say because of they're price point, they rank #1 in my book with NYX following in close second. NYX also holds a special place in my heart, but is slightly more expensive than elf. I initially bought this powder a few years ago when I was first discovering elf and starting to get into makeup more. I HATED it at first! I thought it was too light, and you could see it all over my face and it just looked terrible. The problem was not with the makeup itself but with how i was applying it. I did find other uses for it at the time though. I have pretty oily skin naturally and didn't want to shell out lots of money for the good foundations that cater to oily skin, so I began mixing a bit of this powder in with my foundation. It worked pretty well, though it didn't totally help the oilyness. Also this stuff works great if you run out of dry shampoo and need some in a pinch! Fast forward a few years and I'd like to think I am much better and more knowledgeable of makeup application. Knowing the correct way to apply this, it is now one of my must have products! It actually rivals the Makeup Forever translucent powder, and for this price, I'd say it wins. The best way I've found to apply this is: - I lightly dust it with a fluffy brush over the areas on my face that I use concealer to highlight. THIS IS SO IMPORTANT. Your makeup will not move if you do this. - I also use this to "bake" my face. This is literally the only thing I can to to fight the oil on my skin! I always had an issue with it and as soon as I baked for the first time, it totally solved the problem! To do this, you use concealer and then a THICK layer of powder on your trouble areas. You let that set for about 10 minutes and then dust it off with a fluffy brush. Voila! Shine free :) 100% the best powder you can get at this price point.
christie P.
A little goes a long way and gives a soft focused look when used as finishing powder. Seems to reduce look of fine lines and pores. Overuse could come out a bit powdery but has never gone cakey on me. Seemed the same as MUFE HD Powder at a fraction of the price. Uses: -Buff small amount with kabuki brush over bbcream/tinted moisturizer/foundation to cut shine. -With a small round brush I sweep a tiny amount on top of my eye concealer. Keeps it in place without sinking into lines. -After applying lipstick/lipliner/gloss, with small brush sweep powder just above lip-line/lipstick to sharpen the line and keep lip products from traveling. -If foundation seems a tad dark this helps lighten a bit. -Sets foundation on legs. Seems to keep foundation on legs without transfer better than other powders. Very useful for back of knees. ------------------------------ Problems: -Use with caution in photographs. -Can be too drying for some skin types. I can't use on flakey skin days. -Might give white cast to darker skin tones. -Too much looks ghastly. -Not great with bronzed looks. As others said, leave sticker on sifter and poke a few holes through the tape/sifter so product doesn't come out too rapidly. Apply clear tape and poke holes through it, if you've already removed sticker. I turn container over with top on and use the little bit of product left behind in the top to avoid using too much.
Amanda M.
Toms River, NJ
Elf Cosmetics High Definition Powder uploaded by Amanda M.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Review for: Sheer
This powder makes your face feel velvety smooth. I personally like laura mercier but its on the more expensive side. Elf hd powder is Very similar to that but is super affordable. I recommend this powder for setting your makeup or baking your face. Its sheer so it works with many skin tones and looks great in person or on camera. It now has a spot on my top shelf.
Jessica L.
Ayer, MA
Elf Cosmetics High Definition Powder uploaded by Jessica L.
So I know I just received all my elf products but I've used them a few times so here I go!! This definition powder is wonderful it really evens out the skin prepping it for a great even look. It also has a great new cap so you waste less product! Its super affordable everyday but right now they are having a MAJOR super sale! I posted it on my IG with an extra code to get more money off. @Beauty.is.everyone
Yasmeen L.
1,126 reviews
Elf Cosmetics High Definition Powder uploaded by Yasmeen L.
Great Hugh quality product that is very similar to milk cosmetics hydrogrip primer. Great for my dry skin tone. Very long lasting
Gwen R.
Tabernacle, NJ
Elf Cosmetics High Definition Powder uploaded by Gwen R.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Sheer
This is a nice finishing powder. Very fine powder that blurs and softens without drying. I like this much more than products 5x the cost!
Claudia V.
Gladstone, OR
Elf Cosmetics High Definition Powder uploaded by Claudia V.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: E.L.F. Cosmetics, High Definition Powder, Corrective Yellow, 0.28 oz(pack of 3), E.L.F. High Definition Powder - Sheer - SHIPS USA & CANADA ONLY, 3 Pack, E.L.F. High Definition Powder - Sheer - SHIPS USA & CANADA ONLY, 2 Pack
I love all the products of what. l. F. I think they are very good and have a good price to, these powder concealers are very easy to apply and help make your makeup look more natural
jessica R.
Kissimmee, FL
Elf Cosmetics High Definition Powder uploaded by jessica R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Mi piel luce Yam suave y hermosa no se me ve grasosa ni imperfección Uff como me encanto les invito a que lo prueben lo compre por una amiga y lo ame y su precio es único la economía cuenta también déjame saber si te gusto.

607 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ellie Jaye W.
forty one lewis terrace
member-d07b7
il y a 2 mois
e.l.f. Cosmetics high definition powder Does this powder leave flashback?
Kathy R. • il y a 2 mois