BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
😍😘😁 G.
Seagoville , TX
Review for: Sheer more...
This is a good inexprensive product that you can find at you local drugstore . This is what i started with for baking powder . it is very fine texture , it does a good job , but it does come off too white in pictures . I believe its dust come with reflective product making it come off too white in pictures . i did buy a different product and it doesnt do that .
Carly V.
Belleville, NJ
Not a great powder if your looking for one without flashback. Never use it if you plan on being photographed!
Dric B.
Not a great product for women of color. Flash back is terrible leaves a white cast and it’s messy.
Carree t.
North Augusta, SC
This a great powder to set your foundation and concealer quickly. It does leave a white cast, but blends easily.
Bre'yana S.
Review for: Sheer more...
I really like this powder. It is very fine. It is good for combination skin and oily skin. For me, it keeps my makeup in place. It gives a natural finish. There is no flashback with the flash. Yes, I would buy it again.
B ..
Prince George
Review for: Sheer, Other more...
To start off, i am a Huge ELF fan!! Very inexpensive, Vegan friendly and  THEY DO NOT TEST ON ANIMALS! I REPEAT ELF DOES NOT TEST ON ANIMALS!!! <3 in my option it work well for combination sky ( i have dry, sensitive, irritated, and lots of blemishes! My GO TO powder! <3
Angelica A.
Little Rock , AR
Pretty Good for the price. They always doing an amazing job with their products . very affordable but still gets the job done.
Christina G.
Works Ok leaves your face to white after you are done baking I do not recommend if you don't like your face white
Lani R.
Cottonwood
This super affordable powder works wonders. Leaves your skin looking flawless. It doesn't increase the look of fine line and wrinkles.
Morgan A.
Bellevue, NE
Very good powder, it was extremely finely milled and very velvety. I was looking for a powder with no flashback, and that was unfortunately the reason I had to give this powder up. I had a lot of flashback no matter how I applied.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.