BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Karlie G.
HORRIBLE! Powder is so fine that it makes an insane mess even when you aren’t using! Don’t take this to travel, and don’t use when going to take a lot of photos (horrible flashback)
Ashleigh S.
I bought this, thinking it would highlight my skin nicely, but it just gave me a very dull, flat appearance and did not keep my makeup from moving. I really wanted it to work, simply because it’s really affordable, but it just wasn’t for me.
Jennifer (.
Review for: Sheer more...
This is awful has the worst flashback ever I wore it to a birthday party and there were some really embarrassing pictures of it
Harriet B.
whangarei
Review for: Soft Luminance more...
Good packaging. Didn’t like it to much. Not many options for different skin colours. It moved a lot and would leave defined lines in your face.
Kamiri J.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Sheer more...
Worst powder ever!! Gives so much flashback and it hard to apply. Makes my skin look so dry and cakey and gets every wear! It does not look good and would not recommend to anyone!!
S A.
New York
It truthfully doesn't work so there is no point in spending you money on it even though it's like a whopping $3.
Stephanie S.
Purchased at: Target
I notice this powder sort of settles in my pores and makes them more distinct which is a huge bummer. Overall I just feel like my makeup would look better without it
Shelby K.
Bowling Green, KY
Really bad flashback and really changed the color of the foundation I used. It's really finely milled and very messy.
Katherine S.
North Branch, MN
Hate this product. Shiny and gross looking. Cheap and smells bad as well and is chalky in texture. Never buying this again. Ever.
Deseree R.
I was not a fan of this powder. It didn’t go on easy and didn’t give me a nice finish. I used it a few times trying to get it to work and I just couldn’t. Will not buy again.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.