BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Jana J.
Use this to bake. NO FLASHBACK!! I love it so much, definitely picking up some more of this!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kate M.
La Crosse, WI
Review for: Sheer more...
This was not my favorite powder. It was very obvious on the skin and didn’t blend into my skin very well.
Lacie B.
Manteca, CA
I love this stuff! Its $3 and it does just what it says it does and does not give a flash back on camera!
Kayla S.
Manor, PA
This powder works wonders to set makeup! Makes my makeup last all day, and keeps my concealer creaseless.
Megan H.
Absorbs oil and works to give the skin a more smooth, "airbrushed" look. For the price, overall worth it.
Jennifer F.
Horn Lake, MS
A good size for the price. I love E.l.f. Products. Good price for great products. This powder is sparkly.
Veronica M.
New Haven, CT
Definitely gives an high definition look to my face. I actually just ran out and this is a great product
Crystal J.
Fouke
Review for: Sheer more...
This is a good setting powder. It doesn’t change anything the color of your makeup and the price is good.
Jenny R.
Peoria, AZ
Not to bad for the price , use with a sponge , quick easy to use . Available at target and Walmart stores
Kay M.
I love the powder. It's great. I use this powder when baking. It goes on smoothly. Plus it is affordable.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.