BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Morgan W.
Walton, KY
Definitely makes my face look matte rather than streaky! Definitely recommend and totally will buy again
Alexis K.
Heard people raving so had to try out for my self and it is pretty amazing. Keeps me shine free all day
Cassy J.
I usually use this as something light for the day to help my face stay away from looking oily..Love it !
Kirsta G.
Cheyenne, WY
Finishes off my makeup perfectly, and helps my makeup stay on all day. For only $5, you can't go wrong!
Desiree M.
Gives off a natural look to the face. No flash back great results for how affordable this product is!!!!
Devon F.
Diamondhead, MS
I love this powder. It definitely leaves a nice finish and is comparable to much more expensive brands.
JESSICA G.
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
I recommend this product. It is worth purchasing. I love using this. Flawless finish. You should try it.
Nyema L.
Review for: Sheer more...
I love this!! I bake my under eyes using this powder, but one con about this is that it gives flashbacks.
Stacy P.
Mason City, IA
Everyone raved about this products but I thought it was just okay. Do not use with flash photography.
Fatima M.
Concord, CA
Bought it for a friend of mine and got thanked many times for how great it works. Would highly recommend
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.