BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Starla D.
This powder works pretty decent. I got it from Shopko for a decent price. I would recommend it to anyone.
Hayle K.
I absolutely LOVE this product , Not Only Cause It Adds A Beautiful Finish, But It's Super Affordable !!
Rachel F.
Orlando
I love placing this product under my eyes while I work on my eyeshadow! It is light and goes on smoothly!
Michelle O.
Boomer, NC
This product does creates a soft focus effect and is wonderful for pictures. Can be a little bit messy.
Kayla S.
Manor, PA
This powder works wonders to set makeup! Makes my makeup last all day, and keeps my concealer creaseless.
Elysia S.
I love this. I have oily skin and it keeps my skin from being oily. It gives a great airbrushed finished.
Nyema L.
Review for: Sheer more...
I love this!! I bake my under eyes using this powder, but one con about this is that it gives flashbacks.
Devon F.
Diamondhead, MS
I love this powder. It definitely leaves a nice finish and is comparable to much more expensive brands.
jamila w.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Sheer more...
Less than 10$ for the most incredible setting powder!!! I keep repurchasing this one because it's so good
Samantha T.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Good as a setting powder or to cover shine. The packaging is terrible though. It is very loose and messy.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.