BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
tamara c.
Fowlerville, MI
Review for: Sheer more...
My friend gave me this and it works like a charm! Easy to apply, soft and makes your skin look flawless.
Katie L.
Rye, TX
This is absolutely amazing for the price tag. Tried it in desperation and absolutely fell in love with it
Rachel F.
Twin Falls
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Sheer more...
Not my favorite definition Powder. It came out more than I needed at one time. I did like he matte finish
Sarah H.
Cary, NC
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product is very reasonably priced. It goes on so smooth and last all day! It stays in my make up bag
Taylor M.
New Albany
I wanted to like this but the flash back was just so bad. I like this brand but this isn’t a good product
Megan H.
Absorbs oil and works to give the skin a more smooth, "airbrushed" look. For the price, overall worth it.
Felicia N.
Pensacola , FL
Review for: Sheer more...
My favorite setting powder I love how well it works and it's so inexpensive I would recommend to any one!
Alexis J.
Saginaw
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
I use this every day because it helps make my skin look more bronzed and nice. Also keeps the shine away
Cel T.
Miami
Review for: Sheer more...
I absolutely love this product. I use it as a setting powder for my under eyes. Looks great with photos !
💜👩👨👦👧👶💜 P.
Cutler bay
Love this powder goes with any foundation any skin tone. Blend in well .perfect for everyday make up use.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.