BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Lorynn W.
Owensboro, KY
Review for: Sheer more...
I like this product. It’s a nice finishing product to put on top of your foundation to help it set better.
Carmen W.
Dunn
When I want to bake my face I can not with this. I have to press on my face so hard just to get it to stay.
Jessica S.
It’s a good powder but the problem that I have with it is that it gives flashback which is a no no for me.
Heather W.
Springfield, OH
This works so amazing setting under my eyes. It's my go to before I ever reach for my tarte setting powder.
silvia r.
St Petersburg, FL
This brand it is so perfect have a good product and this product it one my favorite leave my skin beautiful
Cassandra G.
Raymondville, TX
Amazing honestly great has an amazinv finish in the end i would buy again but i still have mine so im happy
Marcia M.
Lilburn , GA
Review for: Sheer more...
Elf is amazing. I have never trying any other powder before and I will probably just keep this one forever.
Kelly W.
Wichita, KS
I really like this powder I give it a 4 star because very rarely but sometimes it will pickup my foundation
mazie G.
Kailua
Way to powdery made me look like a ghost. Great price. Feels gritty on my face but it does set foundation.
Katie A.
Pocahontas, AR
This powder is great goes on and comes off easily. Definitely my everyday go to! And super affordable too.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.