BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Carmen W.
Dunn
When I want to bake my face I can not with this. I have to press on my face so hard just to get it to stay.
Michelle O.
Boomer, NC
This product does creates a soft focus effect and is wonderful for pictures. Can be a little bit messy.
Megan H.
Absorbs oil and works to give the skin a more smooth, "airbrushed" look. For the price, overall worth it.
Celeste S.
Wildomar, CA
Review for: Sheer more...
One of my favorite on the budget translucent powders that can be used in so many was for various reasons
Katie L.
Rye, TX
This is absolutely amazing for the price tag. Tried it in desperation and absolutely fell in love with it
Emilie S.
Waxhaw
Review for: Sheer more...
I’m pretty sure this is just baby powder in a container, it gives major flashback and I hate this powder
Gracen W.
I love this translucent powder. It's smooth and illuminating. It keeps my skin from getting oily all day.
Kylee O.
Sand Springs, OK
Love this stuff! It sets so well! Makes my makeup look very matte and flawless! This is my go to powder!
Crystal J.
Fouke
Review for: Sheer more...
This is a good setting powder. It doesn’t change anything the color of your makeup and the price is good.
Alexis K.
Heard people raving so had to try out for my self and it is pretty amazing. Keeps me shine free all day
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.