BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Amanda F.
Haysi , VA
Review for: Sheer more...
I got this at Walmart and it hasn't lived up to my expectations at all any setting powder does just as good
Linda S.
Boston Massachusetts
I love this setting powder! There’s no flashback and it kept my face smooth. My pores look less noticeable!
Wendy L.
Princeton
Lasted forever didn't fell heavy on my skin and lightweight. I tend to order it when ELF has a half price.
Courtney H.
Bryan, TX
This powder is so cheap, it doesn't give off a weird tint. It's pretty translucent and soft on your skin!!!
Daniel F.
Yucca valley, Ca
I love this product. It makes your skin look flawless in photos and it actually works as a setter. My fav.
Aimee M.
Gretna, LA
The perfect dupe for Laura nervier high definition powder, and also much much cheaper. Purchased at target.
Tori G.
Great powser, sets makeup well , evens out skin tone, and mattifies whole look. Also, goes on translucent.
Blessing A.
Very affordable. Great powder that doesn’t give flashback. It blends very well and mattifies the skin well
Katherine F.
Universal Cty, TX
Great bang for your buck! Great for T zone oil control. Lightweight, matte finish. Photo ready in seconds!
Celeste K.
Jackson , TN
I haven't used it to much. I put it under my eyes to set my concealer and for the most part it does wonders
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.