BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Tina L.
Jackson
This product is wonderful. Especially at my age it is a must for me. I love it and use it every day!!!!!!!!
Yecenie H.
Lanham, MD
My skin is very oily like to use this product everytime Im finish my makeup to my face look clean and mate😉
Courtney J.
Norfolk
This is a great seeing powder for light or fair skin. I think it makes everything have a more matte finish.
Hannah S.
Ocean Isle Beach
i have been using this for years! it leaves a nice natural matte finish on my face and isn’t heavy at all!
Karlee A.
Nashville, TN
I use this powder to set my foundation and it works great. No reason to buy an expensive brand name powder.
Emily R.
It’s very very chalky and powdery. It doesn’t look natural. Very cheap though so it kinda makes up for it.
julie h.
brownsville , TX
this is good setting powder to keep your makeup in place! i recommend this it is totally good for its price
Crystal B.
I love this stuff! It works just as well as some prestige lines! Elf makes wonderful, affordable products.
Aimee M.
Gretna, LA
The perfect dupe for Laura nervier high definition powder, and also much much cheaper. Purchased at target.
Natasha O.
A good and affordable setting powder for anyone. Makes makeup last all day! I’ve repurchased several times
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.