BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Eve S.
America
Its fine it has a lot of flash back but if you put setting spray on it will sink in and not be powdery any more
Danielle H.
Conroe, TX
Great drugstore setting powder. I did need to reapply it in the afternoon but a great deal for a great product!
Angela B.
Laveen, AZ
I love this translucent powder is great for taking pictures so when the flash is your face it doesn't look pale
Kayla F.
Cumming, GA
Really helps to smooth out the skin! Doesn't have a weird smell which is nice. However the flashback is awful.
Jackey R.
Levittown, NY
Great for baking!!! I don't get creases or that white cast that other powders leave!!! In love !! My holy grail
Kendra B.
London, KY
Use this on a daily basis and it is amazing. It works great with my oily skin. Gives my skin the flawless look.
Makenda W.
Dalton , GA
I absolutely love this!! It made my makeup last way longer then normal! Not only that but it’s super affordable
Tiffany P.
I didn't like it. It got everywhere all over my clothes and it didn't last welll and gave me such bad flashback
Alyssa L.
Minneapolis, MN
So this is cheap but works amazingly well to set my foundation. It provides a smooth finish and looks flawless
Brenda R.
I''ve been using. This setting powder for a while now and I absolutely love it. It makes my makeup look great.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.