BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Juliana S.
Great product and great price. Leaves my skin looking flawless. Again, powders are so messy but they work.
Kristen S.
Tulsa, OK
This stuff is great for the price. It is very affordable and sets your foundation or concealer beautifully.
Linda B.
U.S.
Love it. Its translucent, its light weight. Very easy to carry around, leaves a matte finish. Love it alot.
Jenny D.
Nashville, TN
Love this powder! It helps set my makeup all day without any creasing or patchiness at the end of the day!
Tashina L.
Arvada, CO
This product really does help give me that ultimate finished look that I am going for on special occasions.
Serianna F.
Review for: Sheer more...
It’s hard for me to find a nice powder, this tends to make my skin feel extremely dry and cakey. Not a fan
Kim B.
Duncan , OK
It makes my makeup last all day long and looks beautiful. No color but gives a perfect powder airy finish.
Carmen W.
Dunn
When I want to bake my face I can not with this. I have to press on my face so hard just to get it to stay.
Janet M.
Huntington Pk, CA
It did an okay job at setting the makeup. Once you apply it, the powder helps the makeup not look so oily.
Jaydee j.
East Grand Forks
I really do like this powder it doesn’t make me look cakey at all and I think it looks very nice on my skin
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.