BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Doraly L.
Newark, DE
Review for: Corrective Yellow more...
Amazing to hide the under eye creases makes everything matte and super affordable love this product so much!
PRISCILA Z.
Seattle , WA
Eu adoro essa maquiagem, ela fica completamente natural na minha pele. De dia ou à noite, isso não importa.
Jules D.
I love love love this setting powder. Really works wonders for me. Especially for those long days at work.
Janet M.
Huntington Pk, CA
It did an okay job at setting the makeup. Once you apply it, the powder helps the makeup not look so oily.
Alyssa R.
This stuff works..... but it isn't the greatest. Wouldnt be my go too product. But if id have too id use it.
Carmen W.
Dunn
When I want to bake my face I can not with this. I have to press on my face so hard just to get it to stay.
Katie A.
Pocahontas, AR
This powder is great goes on and comes off easily. Definitely my everyday go to! And super affordable too.
Serianna F.
Review for: Sheer more...
It’s hard for me to find a nice powder, this tends to make my skin feel extremely dry and cakey. Not a fan
Kinly O.
Review for: Translucent more...
My favorite go to drug store setting powder! Feels great on the face, but it does have a weird smell to it.
S M.
I love this powder it stays on most of the day and works great for my under eyes I never need to re apply.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.