BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Emily C.
It gets kind of messy, but works well. I love that the powder is so fine, so it doesn't make you look cakey
Kristen S.
Tulsa, OK
This stuff is great for the price. It is very affordable and sets your foundation or concealer beautifully.
Sallyanne A.
Nantucket, MA
Amazing powder for the price. I got tired of paying $30-$40 for powders, and this one does just as well.
Jaydee j.
East Grand Forks
I really do like this powder it doesn’t make me look cakey at all and I think it looks very nice on my skin
Chrismary D.
Bronx, NY
Amazing powder! Can be compared to Makeup Forever HD's HD Powder. It's super fine and goes on flawlessly.
Serianna F.
Review for: Sheer more...
It’s hard for me to find a nice powder, this tends to make my skin feel extremely dry and cakey. Not a fan
Cynthia R.
Works the same if not better than some of the more expensive brands, for the price it's darn near perfect!
Ashley D.
Grove, OK
Review for: Sheer more...
Not sheer at all. It applied white and wasn’t uniform in its application. Very powdery and looks unnatural.
Alyssa K.
I think this product gives too much of a chalky look and is too glittery to actually use as an HD powder.
Lacey O.
Review for: Sheer more...
I didn't feel that the powder was helpful or noticeable in my makeup routine. I wouldn't purchase it again.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.