BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Julia L.
Deridder, LA
I love this stuff. this is the best setting power I have yet to try. it keeps my makeup in place perfectly.
Ariana J.
Mostly everyone sys they love this product, maybe I'm just using this wrong because I really didn't like it
mazie G.
Kailua
Way to powdery made me look like a ghost. Great price. Feels gritty on my face but it does set foundation.
Alyssa K.
I think this product gives too much of a chalky look and is too glittery to actually use as an HD powder.
Marcia M.
Lilburn , GA
Review for: Sheer more...
Elf is amazing. I have never trying any other powder before and I will probably just keep this one forever.
Nafisa A.
Hicksville, NY
This is great as a highlighter used under the eyes and it gives you the perfect amount of shimmer as well.
Saloni J.
Aurora, IL
This is amazing, I love the look and effect it has on my face, it keeps it very soft and smooth looking! :)
Eliana J.
Redwood City, CA
I have oily skin. This product didn't do much. it was like buying any old powder. I wouldn't buy it again.
silvia r.
St Petersburg, FL
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
This brand it is so perfect have a good product and this product it one my favorite leave my skin beautiful
Cindy T.
I am a huge fan of E.L.F, but I have to day that I was not impressed with this power. It was plain messy.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.