BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Diana G.
Gilbert, AZ
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
I love this! I have gone through like 3 containers. I use it to set my makeup, mattify lipstick, and bake!
Marcia M.
Lilburn , GA
Review for: Sheer more...
Elf is amazing. I have never trying any other powder before and I will probably just keep this one forever.
✨ASHLEY✨ S.
If you are looking for something affordable this would be the one to get! Works good I would buy it again!
Hayley S.
Buckeye, AZ
My go to ! So much product for such a good price ! Leaves my make up looking great ! Def. will be re buying
Ana A.
This powder really brightens the under eye with concealer . the best trans powder for not being highend ..
Saloni J.
Aurora, IL
This is amazing, I love the look and effect it has on my face, it keeps it very soft and smooth looking! :)
samantha s.
Jurupa Valley , CA
This is ok . If you need something for a low price it's super affordable . Doesn't give too much flash back
Julia L.
Deridder, LA
I love this stuff. this is the best setting power I have yet to try. it keeps my makeup in place perfectly.
Leonarda V.
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
One of the best, very easy to use and gives you the results you are looking for ! I can't wait to get more
Emily P.
Omaha, NE
I was pretty disappointed when I purchased this. I did not like the way this product left my skin feeling.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.