BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • Is this a good products for oily skin? Will it help my m...4 Answers
Summer G.
Nacogdoches, TX
A little goes a long way with this stuff. I use it to give my face a matte look during the day. Highly recommend.
Zailyn N.
Orlando, FL
This is my go to setting powder. I alternate between this one and the Rommel stay matte. both are great powders.
Beatrice S.
Atlantic Bch, FL
Review for: Sheer more...
Not worth your money. It feels like baking powder and does not do your skin any favors. Patchy and has flashback
Tori D.
Orlando , FL
I was not a fan of this product. It made my face look extremely pale and it set in all my fine lines and creases.
Kiara J.
Saint Louis, MO
Amazing!! Makes you look camera ready in seconds! Lightweight and great for that matte satin finish. Great price!
Kate H.
It leaves you looking pretty white in the area you applied it...i dunno. I didn't like looking like I was flakey.
BryanandChantel M.
calhoun
Very white. Almost left a cast on my skin it was good for the first hour or so but I still was oily after awhile.
Alexandra G.
Okay for the price but I would recommend just spending a little more and getting a Maybelline or loreal powder !
Natasha M.
East Jordan. MI
Leaves my face looking flawless and soft. Fills in pores, softens everything out without making my face look dry.
Bianca R.
I use this everyday to finish my makeup look. Love this product! Makes my skin flawless and looking camera ready!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.