BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Reyna👑 V.
Review for: Sheer more...
It Apply’s lightly, only problem I had was the back flash in pictures ☹️ didn’t look too great to be honsest
Samantha L.
West Jordan, UT
I wasn't as impressed with this one as I am with the RCMA setting powder. It does seem to leave a white film.
Dominica W.
Haw River, NC
Nice powder. It makes me look really matte. A small amount goes a long way, too much can mess your makeup up
Dina S.
Great finishing powder. I like the feel of it on my skin and will purchase this product again in the future.
Lacey A.
Ashburnham, Ma
Adds a gorgeous matte finish to any look. Can be applied throughout the day to reduce visible oil on the face
Lisa E.
Melrose Park, IL
I like that this powder shows clears. It doesn't come of cakey. It leaves a nice finsh applied on foundatuon.
Rosemarie G.
Somerset, NJ
Review for: Sheer more...
I'm not keen on spending too much money on makeup and this pairs perfectly with my CoverFx cream foundation.
Carolyne C.
Norcross, GA
Awesome sets and no white cast! I don't crease or get cakey. I love to bake my under eyes with this product!
Yamelyt M.
Norcross, GA
I think is a good product speciAlly for The price. for be honest work well in my combination skin. i like it
Stacey B.
Issaquah, WA
This stuff is great! affordable and takes away a lot of the fine lines and pores on the face... i love it!!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.