BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Heather D.
Athens
I use this stuff all the time. I love it. Makes my face look so smooth and nice. I will be purchasing it again
Tara H.
Klamath Falls, OR
Love elfs high definition powder. Really gives you that pop you're looking for. Goes on great and lasts all day
Krystal B.
Binghamton, NY
Works great. No odors to the product like some. Very easy to use. Affordable and available at most drug stores.
Morgan M.
Jackson, GA
It is amazing! I would highly recommend this to anyone I know. It gives a great finish on your face everytime.
Dalia G.
chicago, IL
Great coverage, alot if product for a low price, can sometimes be a little to sheer but a great buy nonetheless
Tarundeep K.
S Ozone Park, NY
Not the best translucent powder but it's worth the price. I have a love and hate relationship with this powder.
Morgan H.
Swannanoa, NC
Great for an inexpensive setting powder, works best with a finishing spray and can get spotty in hot conditions
Ashley B.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Sheer more...
I like this it didn’t make me look cakey or flakey and it’s affordable and easy to use and has a lot of product
Hannah G.
La Grange
Review for: Soft Luminance more...
Works great! Blends and covers skin smoothly, leaving skin softer. Enhances makeup and overall skin appearance.
maire b.
It compleately stops my makeup from wrinkleing in the creases like around my mouth, nose, forhead and undereye
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.