BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
christine v.
Dothan, AL
Review for: Sheer more...
My first ever setting powder and I love it so much!!!! Use it all the time. It's perfect!!! Great price Too!!
Jessica  S.
Brooklyn, Ny
I don’t use it often but when I do, its very completely flawless. And there is not flash black at all for me
Angel C.
Review for: Sheer more...
A good affordable powder for everyday use. It really stays and sets makeup well. And the price can't be beat!
Sabrina T.
norridge, il
Really like this and the price even more! but remember don't not put on too much of it, a little does a lot :)
Magan D.
Citronelle
Works great! Really sets makeup to help it last longer and helped smooth lines and belief with imperfections.
makeup s.
Review for: Corrective Yellow more...
This product was OK. I would not re-purchase this product. Left a white cast on my face and had a flashback.
Kelly F.
Homestead , FL
I really like this setting powder although it's kinda messy but it does the job it blends so well on my skin
Alexa S.
Review for: Sheer more...
This powder was okay. The con I have is it had flash back. Other than that I enjoyed it. It’s a matte finish.
Jenny S.
Pacoima
Love it specially because my face gets really oily and when applying the powder it helps to keep a matte look
Lucia P.
Tempe
So inexpensive but worth its weight in gold. Reduces irritation and fine lines, while providing a nice shine.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.