BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
naomi m.
Absolutely love this stuff its affordable and great product it really locks in your makeup totally worth 6$!
Samantha L.
West Jordan, UT
I wasn't as impressed with this one as I am with the RCMA setting powder. It does seem to leave a white film.
Sydney S.
Bentonville, AR
I think this product is great. It is good for preventing my face from looking oily. That is my favorite part
Natalie C.
Under eye concealer doesn't crase with this on top. A little goes a long way and for the low price it's great
Nicole H.
Murrysville, PA
This product helps with setting makeup, however it does turn your skin super white if you use too much of it.
Clara H.
I love this product very much it makes my look more than amazing, i use it every single time.. Its a must try
Jessica C.
I love elf setting powder it is long lasting and it works great and don’t make you feel white under your eyes
Rachael V.
Owatonna, MN
Great setting powder. Used it for baking and setting both. Went on great and didn't look flakey or anything.
Crystal G.
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
Love this stuff! I don't know what I would do without it. Goes on evenly and doesn't get caked up on the skin
makeup s.
Review for: Corrective Yellow more...
This product was OK. I would not re-purchase this product. Left a white cast on my face and had a flashback.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.