BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Jessie M.
Havelock, NC
I’m not really sure what it does yet. But I’ve used it and people have complemented me on my makeup. So that’s good
Megan S.
Huntington, IN
It had great color, but the product was wasy too powdery. When I put it on my face it looked very heavy and cakey.
Sonia V.
I love this translucent powder to set my makeup
It's what I am using now got it to test it out and love it so much.
Brianda Anahi B.
The only setting powder I use better than a lot of high end setting powders and way more cheap than them ! I love!
Alyssa S.
I haven't gotten the hang of this setting powder, it works great for a friend of mine, but my skin hasn't loved it.
kay k.
Arlington, TX
elf is the best drug store make up products total will buy easy to apply with my elf brush or any other brush
Brooke E.
Pineville, WV
Worst powder I've ever used. It makes a white film all over your face. I just think overall this product is garbage
Jennie Z.
Mckeesport, PA
This compares to top brand like urban decay and Mac this is the best. I love it so much. I recommend purchasing it.
phynx T.
Chico, CA
Love it. Sets my makeup perfectly and can be used for baking! Never dries out my skin or makes my face look cakey.
Blanca M.
USA
It works well for a few hours but I do have to reapply after. The price is good and it gives you a descent amount.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.