BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Madeline T.
Waterford, NY
I've been using this for over a year and it looks great in photos. No flashback and it doesn't have flashback.
Christa P.
Severn , MD
Not finely milled still had some bigger chunks of powder but still a decent powder for the price. Not too bad.
Whitney W.
It's a good powder for baking. Leaves my skin looking flawless and smooth. You get a good amount for the price.
Secily J.
Talala, OK
Love this setting powder! For the price you really can't beat it! I think it's comparable to high end for sure.
Lisa P.
Circle Pines, MN
When I'm at work because I move a lot of boxes at work... It helps prevent my face from breaking out in sweat.
Morgan M.
Jackson, GA
It is amazing! I would highly recommend this to anyone I know. It gives a great finish on your face everytime.
Abbey C.
N Chesterfld, VA
This stuff works great for the amazing price of just $6! I use a brush to apply it instead of the puff though.
Alyssa M.
Lubbock
I've Never had a problem with my concealer creasing after this, and it doesn't make my face feel cakey at all!
Cecilia C.
West Allis, WI
There's a ton of shimmer and glitter in this powder so it's not really appropriate for all over, everyday use
Amanda L.
Algona, WA
E.l.f. cosmetics are my absolute favorite and daily priced make up. The foundation setter is a must in my bag.
Jessica W.
Portsmouth, VA
Can you use this just to set your foundation?
Jessica G.
Denver, CO
I have heard great reviews on this product. How well is it? Its cheap but is it worth it ?
Emma J.
is this a good dupe for laura mercies powder?
How many shades does elf have for this product?
MARGARET K.
San Antonio, TX
Is this put on top of make up like a finishing spray?