BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
brooklyn w.
I love this. I love the sheer color and it doesn’t flush out my skin. Goes on very light and doesn’t clog pores!
Ivella G.
Works great at mattifying and setting, but using too much can cause a ashy/ghostly cast and flashback in photos.
Anarchy g.
This finishing powder is great for baking. I love it. I mix it with my kat von d finishing powder and it's cute.
Adreanna T.
Los Lunas, NM
This is a great product for your buck. It does its job and mattifies the skin and is great for setting concealer.
Kori D.
Vinton, VA
Review for: Sheer more...
The main problem I have with HD Powders is the flashback other than that it is a soft feeling and goes on nicely.
Emily B.
Lexington, MA
This is very aweosme powder. I.T makes a mess though but I.T makes my face so smooth and I.T is great for baking
S A.
New York
It truthfully doesn't work so there is no point in spending you money on it even though it's like a whopping $3.
Tara H.
Klamath Falls, OR
Love elfs high definition powder. Really gives you that pop you're looking for. Goes on great and lasts all day
Jenna G.
Texas
My go to finishing powder. Light and long lasting. Does not turn my face white or take away from my highlighter
Allison D.
Kemah
Good for travel and in a pinch when I run out of my RCMA or can't pack it. I prefer the translucent one though.
Holly M.
covington ky
Does this leave any flash back ?
Cory S.
Madison, NJ
Does the color I buy really matter or is the difference really slight?
Anna S.
Chico, CA
Why is it called high definition powder, Is it used to control shine or is it used to bring definition to your facial structure?
Katie C.
At what point when you applying makeup to you apply this?
Jessica G.
Denver, CO
I have heard great reviews on this product. How well is it? Its cheap but is it worth it ?