BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Sara S.
Anthony, NM
This powder is awesome works well with my face and it actually lasts long. Easy to use, feels light on my face.
Madeline T.
Waterford, NY
I've been using this for over a year and it looks great in photos. No flashback and it doesn't have flashback.
Eva A.
Ashland
I love it.. but I absolutely hate the packaging.. gets on my nerves... But it keeps it from making a huge mess
Nikeya C.
Cary, NC
Nice hint of tint! Who can beat an affordable brand that's of great quality that's always improving!! Love it!
Denise K.
Willmar, MN
Love this powder! I use it to bring down shine and allow my makeup to stay in place! Great product, good price!
Whitney W.
It's a good powder for baking. Leaves my skin looking flawless and smooth. You get a good amount for the price.
hailey c.
Did a really nice job at keeping me matte and smooth I didnt get very oily or shinny. But their is flash back.
Andrea R.
Thai product is amazing. It has an amazing effect and it also sets your makeup for a whole day highly recommend
Hanna G.
Foley, AL
Review for: Sheer more...
Love this and the price. I get oily and love carrying this in my purse to touch up my face throughout the day.
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
Didn't care much for this product. The color I choose I think had alot to do with it. Won't be buying it again.
Jade F.
W Valley City, UT
Where can I buy this?
Katy L.
Has anyone gotten any breakouts from this? It has talc in it and that usually breaks me out.
Brooke N.
Does this work really well? Does it look natural on the skin?
pragya s.
is this transparent setting powder useful?
Emily F.