BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Natalia N.
I liked it . I spend less then 10 on this and works the same as any other expensive product !!!recommend this
April S.
Benzonia, MI
Great for baking your makeup, somewhat messy but leaves a great matte finish and keeps makeup in place all d
Veronica G.
Works great! I recommend this setting powder if your trying to keep it on a budget!! We all have those days!
Amanda D.
Review for: elf Studio High Definition Loose Face Powder With Mineral Infused Face Primer... by e.l.f. Cosmetics more...
Not sure why, I just can't behind this powder. It's heavy to me, the tone doesn't match my skin well either.
Amanda S.
Yonkers, NY
This is very powdering but makes the face very matte and bright. It’s affordable and anyone should try it out
Terra W.
Makes conceal crack and crease. Adds about 5 years onto your face. Not something I liked or would recommend.
Rachel E.
philadelphia
Review for: Sheer more...
I like using this powder because it looks good when I bake. It keeps makeup in place and helps with creasing
Martha R.
Willimantic
Review for: Sheer more...
Like this quite a bit but wish it came in a bigger package. However it does set the under eyes really nicely
Maria G.
Really good product, great if youre on a budget, it helps your makeup stay in place, the flashback isn't bad
Keonia R.
I got this in a glow vault from elf and work prwtry good with all the products i use regularly.no flash bavk
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.