BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Amanda L.
Algona, WA
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
E.l.f. cosmetics are my absolute favorite and daily priced make up. The foundation setter is a must in my bag.
Stephanie G.
I would strongly recommend it to anyone with an oily face. It helps keep the skin matte and it is pretty cheap.
Tia S.
Fair Lawn
It is a decent product, it works they way it is supposed to but it is not perfect. It can use some improvements
Erin L.
Dublin, TX
Review for: Sheer more...
I would give this 5 stars, but my only complaint is that if you let it bake too long is will dry your skin out
Allison D.
Kemah
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
Good for travel and in a pinch when I run out of my RCMA or can't pack it. I prefer the translucent one though.
Nala H.
For the price it's a pretty good setting powder. I do prefer others but will use this if I do not have another.
Tara H.
Klamath Falls, OR
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
Love elfs high definition powder. Really gives you that pop you're looking for. Goes on great and lasts all day
Maria G.
Hawthorne , CA
I have it. I do like that it brightness my under eyes. The only con i have with this is that it creases a bit.
Whitney W.
It's a good powder for baking. Leaves my skin looking flawless and smooth. You get a good amount for the price.
Denise K.
Willmar, MN
Love this powder! I use it to bring down shine and allow my makeup to stay in place! Great product, good price!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.