BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Samantha M.
Forsyth , GA
I love this product line & this setting powder product didn’t let me down either!! Good price & great results!
Josie M.
Sandy, UT
I use this everyday and love elf products!! I love that their price always the same and helps with my wallet!!
Paige K.
Beechmont
Has a bit of flashback. You’ve just gotta dust it away really good. But it’s perfect at setting your concealer.
Abbey C.
N Chesterfld, VA
This stuff works great for the amazing price of just $6! I use a brush to apply it instead of the puff though.
Shea H.
N Little Rock, AR
I love this stuff, it gives you a flawless finish. And the pad that comes with it feels like a cloud!! Love it!
Alexis O.
Hesperia, CA
This HD powder is great! I love it because it is sooo inexpensive, easy to use and works just like the $$ ones.
Lacy L.
This stuff is awesome. It's lasts all day. It stays put even during the heat. I will be repurchasing very soon.
Krypton C.
San Diego, CA
The only issue I had with this powder was the packaging, other than that I love using this over my foundation.
Sarah D.
Raleigh, NC
I love the look this power gives my complexion but I al2ays start to break out withing a day or so of using it.
Sarah K.
Indianapolis, IN
This product to me is just ehhh. I purchased it to use as a setting powder. Not too pleased with the results.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.