BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Janaya S.
Washington, DC
Review for: Sheer more...
I use this under my eyes every day and it works well for the price. It basically disappears into my concealer.
taylor T.
Lake Mary
no flashback at all! very good i would definitely reccomend because it’s such a good value and it’s so cheap!!
Brittany M.
Indianapolis , IN
This product is very affordable and looks very nice on the skin! It doesn't have any flash back which is good.
Alyssa L.
Minneapolis, MN
So this is cheap but works amazingly well to set my foundation. It provides a smooth finish and looks flawless
Erica B.
Brandenburg, KY
I didn't care for this one. It isn't bad, it just wasn't for me. I wear it when I'm not going anywhere special.
Jessica Y.
Shelbyville, KY
Loving this powder right now! mattifies my skin after foundation! for 5.99 you cant go wrong to give it a try.
Jenna G.
Texas
My go to finishing powder. Light and long lasting. Does not turn my face white or take away from my highlighter
Angela B.
Laveen, AZ
I love this translucent powder is great for taking pictures so when the flash is your face it doesn't look pale
S. H.
Tucson
Does well for only needing a little bit in my T Zone area for a very affordable price. Would highly recommend!
Christina M.
Edinburg, TX
great powder! makes my skin smooth and soft looking. so far i have finished two of these and i’m on to my third
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.