BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Stephanie R.
Ceres, CA
Man do I luv elf! Perfect and this sets just as good as the high names brands for me. I have combination skin type.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
1,493 reviews
This is great to set you makeup. You can use this to bake your face or use all over as a powder to set you makeup.
Victoria W.
Northport, AL
Use this for my undereye baking powder and it works great! Amazing price for an amazing product! Great way to save
Aylin G.
Moreno Valley, CA
Review for: Sheer more...
Smooths out your under eyes but the flashback is not worth it just spend an extra buck for a better setting powder.
Kate S.
Highland Mills, NY
This is a good product but I did not expect it to be so glittery. I thought this product would be sheer not shiny.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
1,331 reviews
This elf high definition power is just as good as make up forevers! Its great for baking, and setting any makeup!!
Eveling R.
Ruther Glen, VA
This powder helps to fix imperfections and it leave the skin like porcelan and it helps the makeup to stay in yout
Makeup G.
spartanburg
Review for: Sheer more...
I love this product so much!! I have so many!! It’s so perfect you need to get some, definitely worth the price! 😗
Kristina B.
Staten Island, NY
Love this stuff and Live elf products I always rave about elf because I believe in this company and there products
Ashley N.
Starkville, MS
This is a great product however I'm sure there are better setting powders out there. But it is good for it's price.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.