BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Bennetta F.
Alva, OK
It was not the best for me but it did better than most I have tried. Make up did not set well and looked cakey .
Cristine W.
Fremont , NH
Yes excellent product! Absolutely love it. Goes on so nice and smooth. Would highly recommend as a go-to powder!
Mandi R.
Hillsdale, MI
It's actually really good for the price. Not the best in the world but I like it. Not chalky and sets very well.
Macinna M.
Thermopolis, WY
Sets your makeup and doesnt leave you looking pale or ashy. Not a bad product for the price. I love this brand
Hanna G.
Foley, AL
Review for: Sheer more...
Love this and the price. I get oily and love carrying this in my purse to touch up my face throughout the day.
Jennifer R.
Works great!!!! I skin doesn’t get oily until about the time that I get home. It is affordable and works great
Samaa M.
Sugar Land, TX
This was my go to powder ever since I started using setting powder. It's cheap, yet as good as any luxury brand
Sarah D.
Raleigh, NC
I love the look this power gives my complexion but I al2ays start to break out withing a day or so of using it.
Simone S.
It good. Doesn't wash the color out of your face when using it I do recommend it and it is also very affordable
Sarah M.
Very good quality for the price! Better product than CoverGirl's and cheaper too! Definitely worth the purchase
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.