BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Alyssia T.
Review for: Sheer more...
This product is great for setting under the eyes and I use it for my oily forehead and I would use this again!
Sara S.
Anthony, NM
This powder is awesome works well with my face and it actually lasts long. Easy to use, feels light on my face.
Makaya G.
Radcliff, KY
Love this powder! I use it daily to bake my face and it blends really well without leaving any residue behind!
Ivana C.
Pompano Beach, FL
Review for: Sheer more...
Really good finishing powder. Great value and nice packaging. Not the best but absolutely great for the price!
Tarundeep K.
S Ozone Park, NY
Not the best translucent powder but it's worth the price. I have a love and hate relationship with this powder.
Adris
I like how this powder makes my face look bright and feel soft. Is a great setting powder after putting makeup
Rose V.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
Used only once...I like it but not sure if it was day make up...every time I saw a mirror felt like I was shiny
Andrea W.
Bossier City
I love this product. The finish that it gives my skin is great. It doesn't look chalky at all. Great price too
Josie M.
Sandy, UT
I use this everyday and love elf products!! I love that their price always the same and helps with my wallet!!
Brenda R.
I''ve been using. This setting powder for a while now and I absolutely love it. It makes my makeup look great.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.